Rockville, MD (PRWEB) February 12, 2010
Building on past successful interactions, Tuvel Communications of Rockville, MD, is once again providing pre-event and onsite social-media services to the National Association of Broadcasters (NAB), for its international event, and 1105 Government Information Group (1105), for its national expo and conference.
The annual NAB Show aims to strengthen relationships between the NAB and post-production, broadband convergence and broadcast management communities, among other audiences. The 1105 event, which includes FOSE 2010 and the GovSec/U.S. Law conference, is the leading networking resource for interaction among the government IT and security sectors.
For both organizations, Tuvel Communications has created and is managing a communications program and process that accomplishes their goals of increasing attendance at the events and excitement about them through social networking, targeted outreach and onsite promotions.
"We are building on relationships begun with the NAB and 1105 to create compelling strategies and turnkey action plans that locate and leverage target communities so they help spread the word about the 2010 NAB Show and FOSE 2010-GovSec/U.S. Law, respectively,” said Mitch Arnowitz, managing director of Tuvel.
The Tuvel strategy includes in-depth research, targeted outreach and onsite promotions that result in:
- Defining marketing channels that the target communities frequent.
- Locating and validating appropriate—“We find passionate people for each marketing channel and audience who have the ability to spread the word to others and encourage their participation,” Arnowitz said.
- Crafting compelling messages for the target communities and encouraging them to attend the 2010 NAB Show, in part through valuable incentives and offers.
- Executing a social media campaign that sends customized communications to all contacts. “We are applying Tuvel’s proven formula for success to finding those individuals and groups whom others listen to, offering valuable communications, and engaging the post-production, broadband convergence and broadcast management communities for the NAB Show and the government IT and security communities for GovSec/U.S. Law,” Arnowitz said.
- Facilitating ongoing conversations and community-building activity while driving 2010 NAB Show or FOSE 2010 traffic.
"Our extensive research efforts create a major point of difference for our clients and are key to the success of our clients’ events," said Arnowitz. "We create invaluable market research as part of our social media strategies."
Tuvel will attend the 2010 NAB Show and FOSE 2010 to combine cutting-edge new programs with traditional PR efforts by creating onsite promotions such as Tweetups and Meetups. “Our onsite efforts are expected to help sustain and build excitement for the events, as well as contribute to marketing research for future efforts,” said Arnowitz.
Tuvel’s efforts on behalf of the NAB Show and FOSE 2010 are expected to, once again, increase attendance, awareness, website traffic and social-media traction for the events.
"We are very excited about having another opportunity to help the NAB and GovSec/U.S. Law make their annual shows a success for all involved," said Arnowitz.
Tuvel is an online communications firm with a keen understanding of how to use the Internet to find “hidden” customers and to keep supporters coming back again and again. Tuvel helps companies break through marketing clutter, increase sales, improve the size and quality of databases, get closer to customers, and enhance the value of their reputations. “We find the customers that you can’t,” Arnowitz said. “We succeed for our clients by engaging their customers in unconventional ways."
For information about how Tuvel Communications can help develop similar successful online media programs or to sign up for the new Tuvel electronic newsletter, contact Arnowitz by phone: 301-545-0843, e-mail: mitch(at)tuvel(dot)com or Twitter:@mitcharno.
# # #