There is no other chair on the market as multi-functional or designed for years of use for your child.
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 16, 2010
The Kristi G Company®, known for making life hassle-free for moms with its handy baby wipe-dispensing line of diaper and handbags, has announced the launch of its newest convenient creation, the Go & Grow Chair™. Available online and at select retail stores, the Go & Grow Chair is a multifunctional portable indoor/outdoor seat that accommodates children from ages 3 months through 8 years(up to 75 lbs).
This portable, transformable camping-style chair allows children to sit or stand and features essential attributes such as a 3-point harness for safety, a removable snack tray and a detachable sun bonnet. The chair also easily folds up and is conveniently stored away in its own stylish sling-pack bag for ultimate portability.
“As a result of my personal need to make life a bit simpler, I designed the Go & Grow Chair to help with those trips to the soccer field, the beach, vacation, grandma’s house or just as a parking spot for outside play,” says Kristi Gorinas, founder of The Kristi G Company and mother of five. “The chair is also a great investment since its transforms to meet the needs of the growing child, providing years of use,” the mompreneur adds.
The Go & Grow Chair features:
- Removable 3-point harness for safe and comfortable sitting
- Seat cover that folds into front skirt to expose leg holes
- Leg holes for baby to stand and stretch
- Safety bucket that keeps feet clean, bug-free & snaps under seat when not in use
- Raised, pillow-like cushions on seat back to support infant’s head and add comfort
- Sippy cup holder
- Closed sides for extra safety
- Removable tray for snacks and toys
- Link loop holes to attach pacifier and toys
- Detachable UV sun bonnet
- Angled legs for stability and safety
- Indoor/outdoor fabric resistant to fading, stains and mold
The Go & Grow Chair is available on the KristiG website and at select retailers at a price of $69.99.
The Kristi G Company originally launched with a line of stylish and functional diaper bags, clutches and handbags featuring their patent-pending E-Z wipe system. Heralded by celebrity moms such as Brooke Burke, Kristi G diaper bags feature a baby wipe dispenser on the back side of each bag allowing for convenient one-handed wipe access.
About Kristi G
The Kristi G Company, founded by Kristi Gorinas, is based in Atlanta, Georgia. Known for its line of Diaper Bags featuring the E-Z Wipe System, information on The Kristi G Company and its products can be found online at http://www.kristig.com.