We are structured to offer a tailored, personalized approach to holistically managing clients’ wealth now and for future generations.
Naples, FL (PRWEB) February 12, 2010
Naples wealth management multi-family office Legacy Family Office launched a new Web site outlining its services, processes and resources for prospective clients. The site also includes a personalized secure site that allows clients to log in and view their investment accounts.
“A multi-family office is different than the investment or wealth advisory firms people are more accustomed to hearing about,” says President and Founder Tamara Surratt. “We are structured to offer a tailored, personalized approach to holistically managing clients’ wealth now and for future generations, working to keep it and their estate and philanthropic efforts growing and flourishing for years to come. A multi-family office does not sell any investments; we’re in the position of being objective advisors looking out for our clients’ interests. Our new site includes a lot of information to introduce people to what we do and start a conversation.”
Services Legacy Family Office provides include:
- Family wealth continuity and ongoing education: Working with Legacy Family Office LLC, families can create a formal framework designed to facilitate understanding of its financial strategy, education, leadership development and transition planning. The office can also facilitate negotiations, family meetings and family member financial profiles.
- Estate planning and trustee oversight: Legacy assists with planning strategy, structure and review; along with trust administration and trustee oversight. The office can also put plans in place to make sure property passes hands smoothly.
- Integrated Tax and Financial Planning including accounting and tax preparation, cash flow analysis and coordination of external advisors.
- Investment advice including investment policy strategy, asset allocation and manager selection, custodial oversight and comprehensive monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Lifestyle management: Legacy can oversee bill paying, document management and private banking. Legacy also assists with property, aircraft and yacht management and travel planning.
- Risk management: Legacy works with families to determine their insurance needs should life-changing events occur. Once these needs are determined, Legacy reviews policies annually to ensure policies reflect families’ changing needs and assets.
- Family philanthropy: Legacy helps affluent families establish family giving vehicles, and provides administrative and fiduciary education.
“Every client’s service agreement is customized to their unique family needs,” Surratt says. “We have a very comprehensive interview and planning process to ensure client needs are met and that their family and financial goals are within reach.”
Legacy Family Office’s Web site can be accessed at http://www.legacyfamilyoffice.com.
Legacy Family Office provides tailored, holistic solutions to help families of exceptional wealth preserve and grow their financial capital as well as their human, social and intellectual family capital. Through personal attention and partnership, advisors work with families to implement custom solutions that are designed to meet family goals and can successfully transfer wealth to future generations by coordinating:
- Family wealth continuity and ongoing education
- Estate planning and trustee oversight
- Integrated tax and financial planning
- Day-to-day lifestyle and affairs
- Investment advice
- Risk management
- Family philanthropy and giving
With a low client to adviser ratio, Legacy Family Office’s experienced team of professionals strives to deliver high touch, personalized service and deep expertise to each client family.
Legacy Family Office is located at 780 5th Avenue South, Suite #200, Naples, FL. For additional information, call 239-261-9612 or visit http://www.legacyfamilyoffice.com.
Legacy Family Office, LLC, is registered as an investment adviser with the SEC and only transacts business in states where it is properly registered, notice filed, or is excluded or exempted from registration requirements. Tax and estate planning advice is general in nature and the firm is not engaged in the practice of accounting or law.
# # #