“This is another opportunity for Valicom to stay in touch with our clients through the constant interaction and discussion spawned by an active blog. We want this blog to make our company even more approachable to current clients and future customers”
Madison, WI (PRWEB) February 15, 2010
Valicom, a leader in telecom expense management, today announced that they have launched a new blog to the Valicom web site. The new telecom expense management blog is designed to provoke discussion of industry issues and trends and provide a forum for sharing tips to maximize productivity and rapid cost reduction.
The operations, development, and project management team at Valicom write this blog. It will provide in-depth information about telecom expense management and auditing, to help you get started with telecom expense management in your own applications. This blog also gives Valicom a way to get feedback from the user community, so that they can keep improving their software as a solution Clearview in future releases.
“This is another opportunity for Valicom to stay in touch with our clients through the constant interaction and discussion spawned by an active blog. We want this blog to make our company even more approachable to current clients and future customers,” said Jeff Poirior, Chief Operating Officer.
As their initial effort, Valicom is offering a free thirty-day trial of the Clearview telecom expense management software. The free trial will demonstrate how to:
- Take advantage of a customizable dashboard to ensure you have the right information, for the right audience, instantly.
- Consolidate telecom expense management within one solution.
- Minimize your upfront expense and create a more capable workforce.
- Simple, yet powerful, highly integrated on-demand expense management platform.
- Master the process, acquire industry best practices and reduce your independence on telecom suppliers.