(PRWEB) February 17, 2010
IIR’s Forced Degradation Forum is returning updated with all new features and updates on the latest forced degradation insights and advances. Over the last six years, IIR’s Forced Degradation conferences have become catalysts for scientific progress and improvements in forced degradation testing and analysis.
Lhasa Limited is proudly sponsoring the event as an official partner and invites you to join IIR and event co-founders Karen Alsante (Pfizer) and Steve Baertschi (Eli Lilly), for another ground-breaking event that addresses the latest challenges at the 6th annual Forced Degradation Forum. We invite you to register for the conference as a guest of Lhasa Limited and obtain a special 25% discounted rate. Please mention priority code: LHASA when registering online at http://www.forceddegradation.com.
Lhasa Limited's Nicole McSweeney will be present at the event and joining special "Lunch and Learn" round table sessions.
→ New tools and software for predicting degradation rates, profiles, and structures
- Live demos: Pharma D3 database, and real life degradation problem-solving
- Explore the consortium: Learn about the Pharma industry’s ground breaking Lhasa drug degradation prediction software (Zeneth) development
- Explore computer tool utilization to elucidate degradation pathways faster and more accurately
→ New strategies for predicting, assessing, and controlling degradation-related GTIs in preparation for FDA scrutiny
- Develop rational, risk-based approaches to the application of stress testing as a predictive tool for potentially genotoxic impurities
- Develop and implement practical strategies to ID and control GTIs that are actual or potential degradation products in API and product development
→ New insights into drug degradation mechanisms
- Hear the latest insights into oxidative degradation mechanisms and how to develop effective control strategies
- Learn how excipients participate in drug degradation and how to most effectively predict drug-excipient interactions
- Connect stress testing results to real time stability through the latest developments in the accelerated stability assessment program
Lhasa Limited is looking forward to seeing you in Philadelphia.