In addition to our content partners, our advertisers are starting to realize the power of running entertaining branded content on our Network
Dallas, TX (PRWEB) February 16, 2010
In addition to the regular programming, indoorDIRECT updates breaking sports and entertainment segments daily. It also works with big events like the Vancouver Olympics and the Academy Awards, working closely with the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences for event previews.
“The key to producing three entertaining shows weekly plus daily updates and event features is quality material submitted from more than 100 top producers of sports, news, entertainment and lifestyle media,” said Bill Myers, chief operating officer & co-founder of indoorDIRECT. He added, “We use this material and our research to produce shows in-house that viewers enjoy while they are grabbing a bite to eat. Our restaurant and advertising partners are really excited about the entertainment experience that we provide to dining room customers.”
The shows, theBITE, theBITE Weekend and theBITE@Nite, feature hosted magazine-style short “bites” on sports, entertainment, music, lifestyle and children’s programs from more than 100 top entertainment/sports/news organizations. The segments include:
- Sports: football, basketball, l baseball, golf, tennis, auto racing and extreme sports (with content providers including NFL Network, Fox Sports, NBC Sports, PGA Tour, MLB Network and more)
- Entertainment: clips and behind the scene footage from movies, television and video games (from MGM HD, SyFy, FOX, Comedy Central and more)
- Music: music videos, interviews and backstage footage from top music acts to small independent bands (from VH1, Sony Music, Island/Def Jam, EMI, and more)
- Lifestyle: morning show segments, product reviews, seasonal shopping tips and travel and leisure reviews (from HGTV, PBS, CBS , NBC, diy Network and others)
- Children’s: cartoons, educational segments, variety programming (with content provided by ABC Family, Walt Disney Pictures , Big Idea Network, FUNimation and others)
Each Bite program is produced to appeal to the audience in the restaurants during specific week and day parts. TheBITE (running Monday through Thursday) targets a general daytime audience, theBITE@Night (weekly from 6PM to close) features targeted content to a largely teen and adult audience and theBITE Weekend (Friday, Saturday, and Sunday) highlights content geared to families and lifestyle.
Content providers heartily endorse indoorDIRECT’s programs:
- Larry Hart, senior vice president/programming and promotions, NBC: “It's a great experience to work with people at IndoorDIRECT. Their knowledge of production, marketing and, overall, the ever-changing business of entertainment is key to a successful partnership. It’s fantastic to work with people who understand your goals and challenges. That understanding, combined with a solid work ethic, creates an environment for winning solutions.”
- Scott Kurt, senior associate/brand marketing & strategy, PBS: “In the past year of working with indoorDIRECT, we have had nothing but positive results. Many of our clients have told me that they have seen their material in restaurants and were thrilled.”
- Nancy Ratner, director, consumer marketing partnerships and promotions, VH1/VHI Classic:
“Working in partnership with indoorDIRECT’s Restaurant Entertainment Network is a tremendous value to VH1. As a content partner we recognize the need for entertaining content to keep consumers engaged. With the growth of the DOOH industry VH1 is always searching for the most opportune environments to capture eyeballs. We recognize that theBITE shows offer a unique experience and a highly targeted audience. Working closely with the programming team, we have been able to ‘serve up’ content that relates to music and pop culture, key elements of VH1’s brand equity. We look forward to a lasting partnership, which benefits both our network and yours.”
“In addition to our content partners, our advertisers are starting to realize the power of running entertaining branded content on our Network”, added Fred Margolin, chief executive officer of indoorDIRECT. “Because we focus on entertaining, the restaurant customers really watch the content and the ads.”
indoorDIRECT (http://www.indoordirect.com) is the owner of the Restaurant Entertainment Network, a powerful digital media outlet that delivers Internet-based entertainment and advertising to more than one thousand major brand quick-service and family-dining restaurants nationwide. The Network entertains more than 150 million consumers annually at Wendy’s, Denny’s, Arby’s, Carl’s Jr., Hardee’s and McDonald’s, and other restaurants in America’s top Designated Market Areas (DMAs). Through partnerships with 100+ leading media content providers, the network currently produces three quality shows: theBITE, theBITE Weekend and theBITE@Nite. indoorDIRECT is privately held and based in Dallas, with additional offices in New York and Los Angeles.