P2P Mobile 2-Way Live Video Calling
Richardson, Texas (PRWEB) February 19, 2010
damaka, a technology pioneer in Mobile Unified Communications and Collaboration (UCC), extends its 2-way live video calling to iPhone. This feature is already offered on devices based on Android, Windows Mobile, and Symbian operating systems.
With this feature release, Damaka Mobile UCC solution augments its current feature offerings like presence, contact management, IM, audio, 1-way live video, and application sharing between iPhones and other smartphones or laptops or netbooks.
With the expanding user base for iPhone globally, the number of use cases for 2-way live video is quickly expanding as well. For example:
- You are on a hiking trail and would like to video chat with your buddy or family in real time and share your experience
- You are a saleperson who is on the road most of the time; you could be connected with your spouse and children in real-time on mobile video chat
- You are an executive who is stuck at the airport but could seamlessly participate in a live conference meeting along with sharing & editing a PowerPoint document over your smartphone
- You are a patient who wishes to video chat with your primary care physician over iPhone instead of visiting the doctor’s clinic
- You are an offshore oil rig technician who wants to video chat with your on-shore engineer about a drilling situation and would like to share live 2-way live video of the situation while talking with the engineer
damaka UCC solution is available in both Managed Peer-to-Peer (P2P) and traditional SIP based client server architectures. damaka’s software application is based on patented ‘direct peering’ P2P technology with highly optimized footprint for Smartphones running on different operating systems. This solution is available for Service Providers and Businesses.
For more information, please contact:
Mrinal Rao +1 972 951 2004
About damaka, Inc.
damaka (http://www.damaka.com) is the leader in Mobile UCC technology allowing people to communicate & collaborate using any device any network any time any where.