(PRWeb UK) February 19, 2010
A survey by the leading provider of car insurance for women, of 1,200 customers revealed that 31% chose the P.S. I Love You actor as their favourite Fantasy Breakdown Recovery Man.
James Bond super spy, Daniel Craig came second (19%) while X-Men superhero Hugh Jackman came third (12%).
Teen heartthrob Robert Pattison, star of the vampire hit Twilight featured fourth (11%) on the list, whilst old favourite George Clooney came fifth (9%).
Other hunks that scored highly but didn’t quite make the top five included Colin firth and Brad Pitt.
Diva Insurance offer breakdown cover at competitive prices, as an add on to their car insurance policies. They have negotiated five levels of cover to choose from:
- Local Recovery
- UK Recovery
- UK & Home Recovery
- UK & European Recovery
- UK & Home & European Recovery
Breakdown cover through Diva is a 24/7 service with vulnerable females getting priority breakdown assistance with an average response time of just 40 minutes.
Rebecca Corbett, Marketing Manager at Diva Insurance said, “Breaking down on the motorway is most women’s worst nightmare, but if Gerard Butler was to come to the rescue then it would probably be a dream come true. In reality though it is important for women to know that assistance is on its way and with Diva, female drivers get priority breakdown assistance. ”
For more information please contact Anoushka Done or Mairead Rodden on 0161 838 7770.
- Diva is a division of the Swinton Group
- Diva has negotiated with the UK’s leading insurers to find competitive deals for women drivers aged 17-75 years old
- With over 600 branches nationwide Swinton is the UK’s largest high street insurance retailer
- Unlike many other companies in the financial services industry, Swinton is committed to keeping its branches open for business, and part of the community
- Swinton provides a one-stop-shop for the insurance and related needs of its customers, offering home, car, caravan, business, holiday, motorbike and even classic car insurance