Toronto, ON (PRWEB) February 23, 2010
Nexonia, the leader in corporate web-based expense management and timesheet solutions, today announced that its expense report, expense approvals and reporting interface is now fully implemented in Ajax.
With full support of an advanced Ajax web interface, Nexonia’s expense management solution offers enhanced interactive, user-friendly capabilities, including the ability to create expense reports and submit them from any browser or platform at any network speed. Nexonia’s integrated receipt management system allows for image preview, zoom in, zoom out, receipt rotation and optional receipt linking to individual line items (making management approval a very simple process).
“Through using advanced cross-browser Ajax technology, Nexonia is at the forefront of web-based expense management. It provides an excellent user experience,” said Pascal Paradis-Théberge, CTO of Nexonia. “By implementing an Ajax-based interface, based on Google Web Toolkit, Nexonia’s expense management system is the most responsive, accessible and easy-to-use way to track and manage business expenses. Our overall experience is very fast, thanks to the way we optimize our interface using Ajax.”
Benefits of Nexonia’s Ajax-based web interface:
- Allows users to manage expense reports from any browser and operating system platform
- Nexonia’s Ajax support increases the system’s response time and performs efficiently at all kinds of network speeds
- Integrated Ajax receipt management, including thumbnail images, zoom in, zoom out, receipt rotation and optional line item linking
- Highly optimized for performance on any web browser, including Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome on PC, Mac, Linux and any advanced smartphone
“This latest development to Nexonia’s expense management system represents what this company was founded on – creating great software that makes expense management painless and delivering great customer service,” said Neil Wainwright, CEO of Nexonia. “We are pleased to continue offering clients innovative solutions built on world's best, most functional user interface and back-end supporting systems.”
In addition to Nexonia’s web-based timesheet and expense management solutions, Nexonia offers corporate and personal expense solutions for the iPhone. These on-demand applications allow users to enter and track expenses, take pictures of receipts and then request a PDF at the tap of a button. All expense reports, receipts and modifications are synchronized and backed up with Nexonia's innovative web-based expense management solution.
Personal iPhone application - http://www.nexonia.com/en/solutions/iphone-expenses/iphone-expenses-personal.html
Corporate iPhone application -http://www.nexonia.com/en/solutions/iphone-expenses/iphone-expenses-corporate.html
About Nexonia (http://www.nexonia.com)
Nexonia is a highly advanced expense report application built specifically for the demanding needs of organizations that need to enter, approve, manage and analyze expenses. Nexonia is fully hosted, managed and backed up. There is nothing to install and it works on all commercial web browsers.
Other features of Nexonia:
- Seamless and easy to use web interface
- Flexible approval processes to match any business
- 161 currencies and daily exchange rates
- Integration with accounting systems, including NetSuite, QuickBooks and payroll providers
- Other available modules for timesheets, purchase requisitions and customer support systems