Denver, CO (PRWEB) February 23, 2010
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for January 2010. Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for January were:
- Bring the Heat, by Mike Tucker
- Celebration with Suprises, by Sr. Mary of the Sacred Heart Sawicki, O.P.
- Don't Let This Be Your Story, by Deric Bines and Sherry Griggs
- Enough Already, by Bob Tyler
- The Fatal Link, by Jody Allen Crowe
- LEED GA Exam Guide, by Gang Chen
- My Testimony, by Arquila A. Todd
- A Road Map to Re-Employment, by Rob Wolf & Paul Ferreri
- Tales of Wordishure, by Mick McArt
- Tea Party Revival: The Conscience of a Conservative Reborn, by Dr. B. Leland Baker
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134