Scotts Valley, Calif. (PRWEB) February 24, 2010
Data Deposit Box, the online backup service designed especially for small businesses, today announced the selection of Nadel Phelan, Inc. as its public relations firm of record.
Data Deposit Box:
- Data Deposit Box is a comprehensive online service that enables users to easily backup, restore, access and share their online backup data.
- Unlike some services that only perform backups at scheduled intervals and risk losing data in between backup periods, Data Deposit Box's Continuous Backup™ system enables constant monitoring of selected folders, looking for changes. When a change is detected, it is immediately extracted, compressed, encrypted and then transferred to a secure online backup data center.
- Data is transferred using 448 bit Blowfish Encryption, an extremely secure "bank grade" encryption that has never been cracked.
- High-quality Dell RAID 6 servers allow for rapid backup and help ensure efficiency and security. Additionally, Data Deposit Box creates a "backup of the backup" on a second server, allowing the company to boast that it has never lost a file.
- Data Deposit Box recently announced availability of a free Beta version of a new Remote Desktop service - making it easy for users to securely access their PC or server from any other PC without the hassle and cost of a virtual private network (VPN).
- The company also offers an attractive partner program with a flexible range of services that cater to VARs, Systems Integrators, and PC Consultants, while providing scalability to satisfy the needs of Telcos, ISPs and Cable Companies.
- "As we continue to expand our global customer base and reach out to new markets, increasing our visibility in the media is a critical component of our strategy," said Jamie Brenzel, CEO and director of Data Deposit Box. "With years of focused experience in security and storage, Nadel Phelan has the specific expertise and established relationships with press, bloggers and analysts to ensure our solutions are in front of the right audience at the right time."
- "A recent Gartner survey predicts that cloud computing will lead to roughly 20 percent of businesses ridding themselves of all physical IT assets by 2012. As more organizations move towards storing data remotely for cost savings and enhanced operational efficiency, Data Deposit Box is uniquely positioned to rapidly grow their base of small and medium sized business customers," said Paula Phelan, CEO of Nadel Phelan. "Unprecedented features such as continuous backup and open file recovery demonstrate the value and innovation of Data Deposit Box's solutions and differentiate the company from competitive offerings."
- Nadel Phelan, Inc.: http://www.nadelphelan.com/
- Data Deposit Box: http://www.datadepositbox.com/index.php.
About Data Deposit Box
Data Deposit Box™ is a comprehensive online backup service enabling everyday small businesses to easily backup, restore, access, and share their most important data. Easy to set up and maintain, Data Deposit Box provides the industry's most innovative file storage features, including uninterrupted data monitoring and backup, real-time secure file transfer, and open files backup. The service automatically stores files remotely over the Internet and can be customized to backup as many or as few files as desired for only $2 per GB per month - no matter how many computers are being backed up. For more information on Data Deposit Box, please visit http://www.datadepositbox.com.
About Nadel Phelan
Founded in 1993, Nadel Phelan, Inc. specializes in comprehensive public relations for a roster of clients ranging from venerable industry giants to innovative startups. By combining high-level industry knowledge with in-depth technology experience, Nadel Phelan provides its clients with the strategic and tactical services necessary to establish and maintain global marketplace awareness essential in obtaining and preserving a competitive edge. Nadel Phelan is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California with offices in New York, Hong Kong and London. For more information please visit http://www.nadelphelan.com or call 831-439-5570.