Albuquerque, NM (PRWEB) February 24, 2010
Today, Authors Digital, announced their new, audio book publishing service at http://www.authorsdigital.com. Now, authors can create and generate sales from digital books and eBooks quickly and easily by working with David Wolf, an award-winning audio and music producer with over 25 years of experience in film, radio and television.
“A 2009 Audio Publishers Association Survey at http://www.audiopub.org/resources-industry-data.asp estimates, ‘the total size of the audio book industry, based on the dollars spent by consumers and libraries, is close to $1 billion,’” says David Wolf, Authors Digital Founder. “With our new, audio book publishing service, authors and publishers can take advantage of this opportunity stress-free.”
Unique to Authors Digital, Authors Can Now:
- Record their own audio books, or use professional voice-talent, at a convenient, local location with the Authors Digital remote recording studio;
- Save money with project-rate pricing based on digital book word count, not per-hour billable studio time. Audio book production is five cents per word, plus any applicable travel and talent fees. This includes all recording, editing, mastering and audio liners (music and voice over introductions and closings);
- Save time recording in one day or converting a PDF manuscript into a marketable eBook;
- Get publicity for audio books with a public relations campaign and a free interview on SmallBiz America Radio;
- Receive payments for digital book sales on time; and
- Relax working with experienced distributors who get digital book titles to market on more than 21 major online distribution channels including: Audible®, Amazon®, iTunes®, Spoken Network, Kitabe, Simplyaudiobooks.com, Ingram Digital, Sony®, Kindle®, and more!
"David Wolf is more than just a technical master of audio, he brings a rare level of empathy and attunement to the needs of his clients,” states Michael J. Gelb, author of “How to Think Like Leonardo Da Vinci” and “Wine Drinking For Inspired Thinking: Uncork Your Creative Juices.” “I recommend his work wholeheartedly."
Look for New Titles from Authors Digital:
Working with Ellen Reid at Book Shepparding™ and narration recording with Michelle Spencer, Authors Digital is in post production on the latest novel from Louise Gaylord entitled, “Julia Fairchild.”
Also in production are “The Wisdom of Leadership” by Per Winblad (narrated by Laren Bright), “How to Prosper in the Age of Obamanomics,” by Howard Ruff (narrated by Matt Rixx), and “Put Your Best Book Forward” by Ellen Reid (narrated by the author).
“David Wolf really brings out the best in an author, especially a new author experiencing this for the first time,” states D.J. Heckes, author of “Full Brain Marketing.” The end result was fantastic and so professional, and I cannot wait to tell other authors about this experience.”
To discover more about creating audio books and eBooks quickly and cost-effectively, visit http://www.authorsdigital.com or call (800) 509-8940 now.
About Authors Digital
Authors Digital offers a unique, turnkey solution to authors who wish to produce their titles in audio book and eBook formats. Founded by award-winning audio and music producer David Wolf, Authors Digital provides featured author interviews, PR campaigns, eBook file conversions, production of digital books, and access to more than 21 major, online distribution channels including Audible®, Amazon®, iTunes®, Spoken Network, Kitabe, Simplyaudiobooks.com, Ingram Digital, Sony®, Kindle®, and more!. For additional information, please visit http://www.authorsdigital.com.
Media Contact: Melanie Rembrandt, Rembrandt Communications®, LLC, 800- 771-0116