“The new name better reflects what we've been doing for nearly a decade: covering a variety of content-oriented technologies, while debunking vendor marketing hype and delivering detailed, objective analysis,”
Silver Spring, MD (PRWEB) February 23, 2010
CMS Watch announced today that it has changed its name to The Real Story Group, a reflection of its long-time tagline, "Get the Real Story."
“The new name better reflects what we've been doing for nearly a decade: covering a variety of content-oriented technologies, while debunking vendor marketing hype and delivering detailed, objective analysis,” explained Real Story Group President, Tony Byrne.
Real Story Group has launched a new research platform at http://www.realstorygroup.com, as well as three separate, more targeted service areas tailored to specific audiences. The three service areas are:
1. CMS Watch (http://www.cmswatch.com) - supports contemporary website and intranet leaders who need the latest information on Web Analytics, Collaboration & Community Software, and Web CMS technology
2. Enterprise Information Watch (http://www.eiwatch.com) - supports enterprise information specialists concerned with Digital Asset Management, E-mail Archiving, Document & Records Management, Portals, Component-based Publishing, XML, Search, and related disciplines
3. SharePoint Watch (http://www.sharepointwatch.com) - supports enterprises that are considering either making or expanding an investment in SharePoint
”We’re changing more than just our name,” explained Real Story Group principal, Theresa Regli, “We're providing new, web-based services to deliver the kinds of specialized expertise our research customers have been asking for, including online access to the latest vendor evaluations.”
New subscriber services include:
- Real-time access to the latest vendor evaluations and comparison charts
- Topic-based advisory papers and webinars covering industry best practices and emerging trends
- Vendor-free discussion forums where subscribers can share ideas and ask questions of fellow subscribers and Real Story Group analysts
- Dedicated analyst advisory time with specific discipline and vendor experts
“Our customers have told us they really value our detailed vendor evaluations when they are selecting tools, but they also want the same candid advice across the entire duration of their technology lifecycles,” noted Real Story Group principal, Alan Pelz-Sharpe. “Now we’ll deliver that.”
For more information on The Real Story Group and subscription services, please visit: http://www.realstorygroup.com.
About The Real Story Group
The Real Story Group evaluates content-oriented technologies, offering head-to-head comparative reviews of leading solutions. Through highly detailed technical evaluations and online education courses, The Real Story Group helps to sort out the complex landscape of potential solutions so that buyers can minimize the time and effort to identify technologies suited to their particular requirements. To retain its independence as a totally impartial analyst firm, The Real Story Group works solely for solutions buyers and never for vendors. Research services cover: Web Content Management, Web Analytics, Digital Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, SharePoint, Enterprise Collaboration and Community Software, Enterprise Portals, Enterprise Search, XML & Component Content Management, and E-mail Archiving & Management. For more information, please visit: http://www.realstorygroup.com.
Follow The Real Story Group on Twitter @realstorygroup