Itasca, IL (PRWEB) February 25, 2010
Teleformix, a leading developer and provider of CRM / eCRM enterprise-class software applications and services, is pleased to announce the release of version 4.0 of the ECHO Digital Recording Solution, in both the standard license and ASP models.
ECHO 4.0 addresses the security concerns of today's businesses and consumers with a completely encrypted file system, built-in firewall, PCI compliance and full SSL support for both the browser-based front end and the complete suite of Web Services. While call recording has become ever more valuable in all business arenas, the safety of consumer data is still the highest priority. With these new features, ECHO 4.0 solves the problem. ECHO ASP, while licensed as a service, also provides this enhanced level of security.
Other new features facilitate administration of the ECHO system. LDAP integration allows for easy user creation while supporting the SSO (Single Sign-On) requirements of many organizations in today's marketplace. A silent installer for the screen capture client makes center-wide implementation simpler and more secure, while reduced new windows allows users to maintain secure pop-up blocker settings.
A personal recorder is included with ECHO 4.0, allowing a user to record any call at any time with just the touch of a button on the phone. Depending on the user's settings, that call can be stored in ECHO (example: a call center agent with a threatening consumer) or emailed directly to the user (example: a company attorney who needs a personal record of a phone call). The personal recorder can be used on extensions that are already part of an ECHO recording campaign as well as any other phone on the switch.
Online analytics have been enhanced with ECHO 4.0 to provide real-time data and metrics related to calls, agent evaluations and more. This graphic and analytic information can be viewed directly within the ECHO front end or exported for later review.
- SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) improvements, including SSL support for the web front end by default for increased encryption security. ECHO 4.0 also provides optional SSL for Web Services for those clients who require it.
- ECHO 4.0 has added a personal recorder that allows users to begin recordings at any time by pressing a button on the phone. The audio files can then be stored in the ECHO system, emailed directly to the end user, or both.
- New graphic reports and analytics are available and can be viewed in real time through the ECHO front end or exported for archive.
- PCI compliant; ECHO 4.0 addresses the most stringent PCI requirements, including blocking of sensitive consumer data.
- 64-bit OS, database and application stack.
- A built-in firewall offers advanced intrusion detection, protection and tracking.
- An encrypted file system adds another level of security at the file level.
- Encrypted inter-node communication (in an ECHO cluster implementation) ensures that communications between machines remain secure.
- LDAP (Lightweight Directory Access Protocol) integration provides "single sign-on" user authentication capability, which is a highly secure method of using a single user sign on to access other allowed networks, systems or applications during the time that the user is signed on.
- A single TCP port for all front-end data allows for fewer exceptions to any standard firewalls in place.
- A silent installation feature for the ECHO screen capture client allows for batch installation.
ECHO is a browser-based digital, VoIP and screen capture recording solution designed to record, evaluate, monitor and archive all customer interactions. Integrated QA, e-Training and agent access tools contribute to a full-service CRM platform. The available Web Services provide a truly Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA) allowing simple integration between ECHO and any Web Services-enabled platform. ECHO produces synchronized voice and screen recordings with "over the shoulder" screen clarity and integrates seamlessly with Avaya and Cisco telephony solutions. ECHO is available in an ASP model with CPE, providing full-feature call recording without the capital expenditure.
About Teleformix, LLC:
Teleformix offers a comprehensive range of competitively priced software solutions designed to manage today's business transaction challenges by optimizing performance and providing a rapid ROI. Teleformix offers customizable and highly scalable solutions to seamlessly integrate into any existing business architecture.
ECHO, Teleformix and their logos are trademarks of Teleformix, LLC. All other products are trademarks of their respective companies.
For additional information, contact Teleformix at 1-800-513-4000, or visit echo.teleformix.com.