New York, NY (PRWEB) February 24, 2010
China Prospects Forum
March 4, 2010
8:00 – 10:00 a.m.
Twenty Four Fifth Ballroom
24 Fifth Avenue
New York City
This month’s program: “Analysts’ Roundtable”
Approximately 500 China-based companies are listed on the U.S. capital markets. These companies often enter the market via reverse mergers, landing on the OTC BB. Once they streamline their reporting and meet the criteria, they move up to the major capital markets. 2009 was a boom year for China stocks trading on the U.S. markets and 2010 looks just as promising.
The national press is finally taking notice. Earlier this month The New York Times’ David Barboza pointed out the potential for China-based companies entering the U.S. public markets in 2010: “…no country is likely to produce more lucrative listings than China, where hundreds of companies are expected to raise tens of billions of dollars going public this year.” (“Sparse U.S. Listings Prompt Rush on China I.P.O.’s,” The New York Times, Dealbook, Feb. 11, 2010.)
China Prospects Forum’s “Analysts Panel” will provide investors and others interested in the sector an opportunity to get a glimpse of the market. Panelists will discuss the state of the burgeoning market, highlight promising industries, outline PRC governmental polices influencing the market, and more.
- Julie Chen, Managing Director of Research, Hudson Securities, Inc.
- Debra Fiakas, Managing Member, Crystal Equity Research
- Joe Giamichael, Director of Research & Senior Asia Analyst, Rodman & Renshaw
- Adele L. Mao, Chief Analyst, Managing Principal, OLP Global LLC
- Mark Tobin, Director of Research & Senior Research Analyst, Roth Capital Partners
- Ingrid Yin, Vice President & Sr. Equity Analyst, Brean, Murray, Carret & Co.
For more information or to register visit: http://www.chinaprospectsforum.eventbrite.com.
To request a press pass, please call Janet Stites at: 917-846-4251.