As Model N celebrates its 10th anniversary, it is gratifying to see a thriving ecosystem coalesce around a common vision of industry-specific, integrated Revenue Management solutions.
Redwood Shores, California (PRWEB) February 24, 2010
RAINMAKER 2010, Model N's sixth-annual Revenue Management conference, opens today at The Ritz-Carlton, Laguna Niguel in Dana Point, CA to a sellout crowd of Life Science and High Tech leaders and innovators. This year's speaker lineup features experts from across both industries, including representatives from Dell, Boston Scientific, iSuppli, Hospira, Atmel, Sepracor, Cirrus Logic, and many others.
Change has become the common thread in today's business climate, whether it is changing regulations, changing competitive landscapes, changing global dynamics, or changing economic fortunes. RAINMAKER 2010 gathers the leading pharmaceutical, medical technology, semiconductor, electronic component, and OEM industry experts and innovators to explore how Revenue Management is helping organizations successfully navigate change and increase margins and market share in difficult economic conditions.
RAINMAKER's three days of keynotes, breakout sessions, and workshops will deliver real-world scenarios, best practices, and insights from High Tech and Life Science experts as well as industry peers who are utilizing Model N to support strategic decision making and perform critical, day-to-day business operations. RAINMAKER attendees will take away invaluable information on maximizing Revenue Management practices in their organizations, including how to:
- Utilize powerful analytics tools to align strategies across business and channels
- Create invaluable cross-sell capabilities across business and product lines
- Increase Revenue Management ROI through new application support programs
- Be prepared for potentially impactful regulatory changes
Featured sessions at RAINMAKER 2010 include:
- Thinking Global: Revenue Management Beyond Borders, Led by Hussain Mooraj, AMR Research
- Using Teardowns for Benchmarking and Uncovering New Revenue Opportunities, Eric Pratt, iSuppli
- Government Pricing Directors Industry Panel, Robert Matusk, HighPoint Solutions, Alice Valder Curran, Hogan & Hartson LLP, Lynn Leone, Hospira
- Transforming Sales Organizations and Leveraging Business Intelligence, Mike McLane, Atmel
- Developing Pricing and Contracting Insights and KPIs for Sales Effectiveness, Ray Almeida, Boston Scientific
- High Tech Pricing Strategy, Matt Johnson, Simon-Kucher & Partners
- Anticipating Regulation in Med Tech, Stuart Langbein, Hogan & Hartson LLP
Model N's semi-annual customer and executive advisory board meetings will also be held concurrently with RAINMAKER 2010.
Model N News at RAINMAKER 2010
- Model N is extending its industry-leading contract management offerings by incorporating Selectica's best-in-class CLM capabilities into its new, comprehensive Contract Authoring solution for Life Sciences and High Tech
- Model N is announcing its new High Tech Performance Analytics solution, which will utilize the tremendous data residing in Revenue Management systems to help manufacturers understand what is driving their business, including pricing strategies, customer performance, product and market performance, root causes of revenue and margin erosion, and more.
The sponsor exhibition at RAINMAKER 2010 features many of the leading implementation, technology, and legal experts in the Life Science and High Tech industries, reflecting the prominent role partners are playing in delivering value to Model N customers.
Platinum Sponsors: HighPoint Solutions, Accenture
Gold Sponsors: IMS Managed Markets Services, IBM Cognos BI and Performance Management
Bronze Sponsors: Alliance Life Sciences, Cognizant, Mindlance Life Sciences, Hogan & Hartson LLP, Collaborative Consulting, QlikTeck
Media Sponsor: Pharmaceutical Commerce
"As Model N celebrates its 10th anniversary, it is gratifying to see a thriving ecosystem coalesce around a common vision of industry-specific, integrated Revenue Management solutions.," said Zack Rinat, Founder and CEO, Model N. "Now in its sixth year and growing rapidly, RAINMAKER serves as an invaluable forum for customers as well as an important industry sounding board for new ideas that helps energize the entire Revenue Management community for the year ahead. In addition to networking with their peers, attendees can take back strategies that will help them be agents of change in their organizations."
About Model N
Model N is the leader in Revenue Management solutions, offering an integrated suite of applications for analytics, pricing strategy and execution, contracts, compliance, rebates, fees and chargebacks optimized for the industry practices of Life Sciences and High Tech companies. Enabling the creation of a seamless, end-to-end process from price setting through settlements payment, Model N's uniquely integrated approach eliminates revenue leakage and delivers the visibility and controls needed to avoid the risks of non-compliance to government reporting regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley and government pricing requirements. Customers include: Atmel Corp.; Boston Scientific Corporation; Bristol-Myers Squibb Company; Cypress Semiconductor Corporation; Intersil Corporation; Linear Technology Corporation; Medtronic, Inc.; Microchip Technology Inc.; Micron Technology Inc.; Ortho-Clinical Diagnostics, a Johnson & Johnson company; ON Semiconductor, Inc.; Pfizer, Inc.; and STMicroelectronics. Model N is located in Redwood Shores, California. For additional information, visit http://www.modeln.com.