Seattle, Washington (PRWEB) February 26, 2010
A current Seattle hotel deal has business travelers excited. The Seattle Marriott Waterfront is offering the Less is More deal, which gives discounts and incentives to groups who stay at the Marriott. Those who take advantage of this deal are able to lower their business travel expenses.
The Less is More package at the Marriott's Belltown hotel includes:
- Rates from $149/week night and $119/weekend nights
- 10% group room revenue credit to master account
- Complimentary meeting room rental
- Flexible meeting space and menu pricing options
- Triple Marriott Rewards Points
- 25% discount from in-house audio-visual
- Discounted meeting room internet-complimentary set-up charge and $4/user
- Discounted valet marketing-$16/night
- Flexible contract terms-40% attrition allowed
- Complimentary in-room internet
- Complimentary room per 30 rooms actualized
- Complimentary afternoon break
In order to receive this special Belltown hotel deal, a minimum of fifty rooms must be booked. This package is valid until December 31, 2010. The Less is More package can be booked by calling 206-443-5000.
With 15 meeting rooms and 11, 354 square feet of meeting space, the Seattle Marriott Waterfront is one of the most popular locations for meetings and events. The largest room available is the Grand Pacific Ballroom, which has a seating capacity of 900. The Seattle Marriott Waterfront also has meeting rooms suitable for intimate gatherings.
The Marriott provides people with equipment and services needed to conduct a successful meeting. Guests who use the Marriott's intimate meeting rooms or banquet facilities in Seattle, Washington can take advantage of the services provided.
For more information about the Seattle Marriott Waterfront, visit http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/seawf-seattle-marriott-waterfront/ or call 206-443-5000.
About the Seattle Marriott Waterfront
The Seattle Marriott Waterfront is one of the premier luxury hotels in Seattle. The hotel offers breathtaking views of Elliott Bay and the Olympic Mountains. Many of the guestrooms have private balconies, so guests can look out at the city. In addition, the hotel is close to the biggest attractions in Seattle, including the Pike Place Market.
# # #