(PRWEB) February 27, 2010
Toronto-based Armstrong – a leading global supplier of HVAC equipment – is presenting an innovative IT Summit and Recruiting Event. The purpose of the event is to help Armstrong find key IT employees to help it achieve its aggressive growth plans.
In addition to Armstrong briefing and interviewing prospective candidates, the event will also feature presentations from noted industry experts who will speak about important IT developments.
"It takes ten good ideas in a row to make one real solution – and those never come from the same person. Come and be part of a team that has realized this," said Francois Gibeau, Director, ACE.
Any candidates who meet the qualifications of the available positions are welcome to attend. Please register here: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2F92VD3 . Registration is required.
- When: March 3 (Various Times)
- Where: Delta Toronto East, 2035 Kennedy Road, Toronto, ON, M1T 3G2
Armstrong has many jobs available and seeks to make hires soon after the event. See the complete descriptions at http://www.msemploy.ca/EventDetail.aspx?eventID=64 .
- Lead .Net Developer
- Project Manager
- Database Administrator
- .Net Developer
- Tech Support
- Network and Server Administrator
- Release and QA Engineer
Armstrong is honored to present several guest speakers who are leaders in the IT field. Scheduled presenters are:
- Juval Lowy, IDesign Founder and Microsoft's Regional Director - Silicon Valley, Topic: WCF Service Bus
- Donis Marshall, Wintellect, Topic: Hard Core Debugging and DebugLive
- Thomas Moreau, SQL Server MVP, Topic: The Top DBA Tips
- Paul O'Doherty, Principal Consultant, Gibralter Solutions, Topic: Citrix Netscaler & Gibralter Solutions Inc.
At the event attendees will:
- Get a brief orientation on Armstrong, including information on the application process and the specific roles being filled.
- Hear technology presentations from leading IT innovators.
- Take a brief assessment evaluating IT expertise.
- Depending on performance on the assessment, candidates will be eligible for an onsite interview with our staff. Candidates are asked to bring at least three copies of their resume and references.
- Read the job descriptions here - http://www.msemploy.ca/JobPosting/List.aspx .
- Register for the recruiting event here - http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/2F92VD3 . You will need to specify which job you would like to apply for and what time you would like to attend. Registration is required.
- After registering, you will receive a confirmation email with additional information including what time to attend this special event.
- Join us on March 3rd. The orientation/testing/interview process will take 2 hours, so plan accordingly.
Armstrong is a leading global supplier of quality HVAC and Fluid Flow equipment for residential, commercial and industrial applications. Established in 1934, the company maintains eight manufacturing facilities on three continents.
For questions regarding event logistics and the opportunities currently available please contact Daniel Lott at dlott(at)msemploy(dot)ca.
# # #