Minneapolis, MN (PRWEB) February 26, 2010
Arbita, a leading provider of recruitment marketing technology, media planning and consulting services, has teamed with Execuquest to offer a unique series of learning events that will explore sourcing and recruiting strategies from the executive, management and individual contributor perspectives in light of the recovering economy.
Don Ramer, Arbita CEO and founder, and Shally Steckerl, Arbita executive vice president, will join Conni LaDouceur, founder and chief sourcing strategist of Execuquest Corp., for the first Total Recruiting Symposium – a day of strategic and tactical guidance on recruitment strategy, Internet sourcing, and talent phone identification and mapping in today's world.
The one-day symposium will be offered four times across the United States, in the headquarter cities of its four major corporate hosts:
- March 30, Purchase, N.Y., hosted by PepsiCo
- April 6, Seattle, Wash., hosted by Starbucks
- April 29, Framingham, Mass., hosted by The TJX Companies
- July 29, Portland, Maine, hosted by L.L. Bean
With their individual areas of expertise and nationally recognized presentation skills, Ramer, Steckerl and LaDouceur will insightfully and engagingly address the challenges and opportunities posed by the economic recovery from the strategic and tactical levels, as well as from the perspectives of varied constituents, from the CEO to the staff recruiter.
Each Total Recruiting Symposium will:
- Illuminate how the dramatic change in candidate behavior as a result of the recent recession and the explosion of Web 2.0 and social media has affected recruitment strategies and efforts.
- Offer a strategic dissertation on the related changes in the recruitment industry and detail the best-practice responses that will maximize opportunities and avoid pitfalls.
- Explore the entire recruiting process, including candidate identification using both Internet and telephone sourcing techniques, online social networking and targeted recruitment marketing; initial contact with candidates using effective emails; ethically persuasive cold calling; establishing rapport, and utilizing social media communication avenues.
Each symposium will kick off with a presentation by Ramer of Arbita's Recruitment Genome Project, the single-most wide-reaching and thorough market research project ever conducted in the recruitment community. Over 1 million people have been invited to participate in the Recruitment Genome Project, and thousands of surveys were completed by leading organizations worldwide.
In his keynote presentations, Ramer will reveal the latest results gathered during Arbita's Recruitment Genome Project, the largest and most ambitious longitudinal study the recruitment industry has ever seen.
Since 1993, Arbita has been connecting leading employers with the best talent on the Internet, all over the world. Our recruitment marketing technology, media planning and consulting services have been developed with the belief that every client deserves a partner with their best interests at heart. Arbita is based in Minneapolis, MN and on the Web at http://www.arbita.net.
VP, Arbita Consulting & Education Services
This press release was distributed through PR Web by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.