“We will focus on generating brand awareness for our clients across connected devices while continually expanding our product design and mobile application practices,” stated Tom Adamski, President | CEO for LEVEL.
San Luis Obispo, CA (PRWEB) February 26, 2010
LEVEL Studios, an independent digital agency, announced today that the company experienced their strongest growth ever in 2009. This accomplishment is indicative of the agency’s solid leadership, commitment to building strong client relationships and emphasis on producing digital marketing campaigns that deliver performance-driven results.
2009 highlights include:
- 60% increase in year-over-year revenue and a 57% increase in overall employee headcount
- CEO Tom Adamski honored as a member of the Pacific Coast Business Times’ 40 Under 40
- Hired Paul Rappoport as Chief Operating Officer
- Added 10 new clients in addition to growing installed base business
- Opened new office in Los Angeles and expanded both the LEVEL | HQ and LEVEL | LA studio locations
- Award recognition from The Webby Awards, Interactive Media Awards, 2009 ReBrand Awards and The Davey Awards
- Sustainability initiatives included the eco-friendly SIGG water bottle campaign, Cisco EcoMap website, World Usability Day sponsorship and the transition to printing all brand materials on recycled paper with soy ink
- Community programs consisted of donations to WarmSLO, Los Angeles Regional Food Bank, San Luis Obispo County Food Bank, Second Harvest Food Bank, Silicon Valley Rocks and VH1 Save The Music
“The growth we experienced in 2009 is unprecedented,” stated Paul Rappoport, COO for LEVEL. “Especially considering the challenging economy, this validates our ability to remain relevant and create differentiating digital campaigns that span a wide range of our clients’ industries.”
The agency’s success was a direct outcome of their ability to architect stronger connections between a brand and its audience. Leveraging their expertise in providing global brands with innovative marketing campaigns delivered by proven technology platforms, LEVEL continued to positively influence the way that consumers interact with their favorite brands.
“Humbly recognizing our performance last year, our executive management team developed a strong plan for 2010 and will approach this year with the same amount of diligence,” stated Tom Adamski, President | CEO for LEVEL. “We will focus on generating brand awareness for our clients across connected devices while continually expanding our product design and mobile application practices.”
About LEVEL Studios
LEVEL Studios is an independent digital agency that amplifies global brands by innovating across desktop, web and mobile environments. Founded in 1995, the agency now operates three California studios specializing in user experience, digital media and application development.
# # #