Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) February 28, 2010
More consumers are seeking all-natural methods of treating the symptoms of their menopause – by using products like Pharmaxa Labs’ best-selling Menoquil menopause supplement – on the heels of a newly released health study that was published by the Women’s Health Initiative regarding the increased risks of contracting heart disease in women who use hormone therapy drugs to treat menopause.
In an article that was published in February on the popular online medium, ScienceDaily.com, citing from a mid-Feb press release that was published by the Women's Health Initiative (WHI) regarding the usage of hormone therapy (HT) drugs in menopausal and perimenopausal women, the findings reveal some startling and shocking news.
The article cites,
“New analyses from the Women's Health Initiative (WHI) confirm that combination hormone therapy increases the risk of heart disease in healthy postmenopausal women. Researchers report a trend toward an increased risk of heart disease during the first two years of hormone therapy among women who began therapy within 10 years of menopause, and a more marked elevation of risk among women who began hormone therapy more than 10 years after menopause. Analyses indicate that overall a woman's risk of heart disease more than doubles within the first two years of taking combination HT.”
(Source: Internet, 2010; http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/02/100216101322.htm._
The spokesperson for Menoquil, Thomas Jenkins, asserts that HT drugs have forever been a much debated aspect within the medical community, as to their effectiveness and their safety; meaning that the medical community is at odds as to whether or not these drugs are safe and practical. According to Jenkins, reports such as the aforementioned are what prompt more women to seek out safer botanical alternatives, like Menoquil.
“Menopause already comes with a hand-basket filled to the brim with undesirable symptoms that can be difficult to deal with and that can greatly detriment the quality of life of the sufferer,” Jenkins states. “But when you add risk factors such as a vastly increased risk of contracting heart disease from using HT drugs – as the WHI health report purports – many women are going to seek a holistic method of treatment, one that does not come with any side effects or risks attached to its usage, like all-natural Menoquil offers.”
Menoquil is taken as an all-natural herbal supplement, in capsule form, by mouth twice per day.
It works to relieve the symptoms of menopause using combinations of high-potency phytoestrogen botanicals, black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and other natural ingredients, which have been proven in relieving menopausal symptoms, as well as supporting a natural female hormonal balance.
For more information about Menoquil, please visit: http://www.Menoquil.com.
- Developed by Pharmaxa Labs—a leading nutraceutical company
- An alternative product that was formulated using combinations of high-potency phytoestrogen botanicals, black cohosh, soy isoflavones, and other natural ingredients, which have been proven in relieving menopausal symptoms, as well as supporting a natural hormonal balance
- Contains a blend of all-natural herbal extracts that help menopausal women deal with the symptoms of menopause without causing any known side effects throughout the duration of their transition
- Clinical studies have shown that the active, proprietary ingredients contained within Menoquil actually work as well as low-dose estrogen in eliminating hot flashes, mood swings, irritability, insomnia and anxiety
- The most comprehensive, all-natural hormonal balancing compound ever developed for pre-menopausal and menopausal women
- Available over-the-counter, no doctor prescription is required
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural; no known, adverse side effects
- Currently available at their secured online store, with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.Menoquil.com.