Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) February 28, 2010
The makers of one of the best-selling wrinkle creams in the world, Dermagevity Skin Care, have always enjoyed steady sales of their award-winning wrinkle cream, Skinlastin. However, in the months that led up to the 67th Annual Golden Globe Awards, Skinlastin literally was flying off the shelves as celebrities that swear by organic, natural skin care flocked to this proven wrinkle cream due to the many premium, fast-acting ingredients that allow for them to flaunt flawless skin while walking the red carpet.
Some things have changed little in Hollywood over the past twenty years, and some things have changed much in this town, where nearly everyone is an aspiring celebrity, and where you can sit down and get a cup of coffee and get pitched on a film script by the server. But some things have vastly been changed, like the number of plastic surgery clinics that have opened up. Juxtaposition into this equation the fact that more and more A-listers are writing off unconventional plastic surgeries in favor of proven wrinkle creams – like Skinlastin – that can offer the same results they desire, without the gossiping or known side effects that come hand-in-hand with plastic surgery, and you have the next evolution in the land of movies.
Why celebrities swear by Skinlastin during this modern day and age is a question that can be easily answered, according to the product spokesperson, Patricia Clark.
“The high definition revolution (HDTVs and other appliances like HD digital cameras) is something that the TV, movie and picture-loving world has wholeheartedly embraced, but that the stars who are put on the front pages of the media have loathed,” Clark says.
Because high definition shows so much more detail, now the stars have to try even harder to cover up skin blemishes, wrinkles, or scaly patches. And they usually turn to a fast-acting wrinkle cream, such as Skinlastin, because it has several ingredients that offer desirable, speedy results.
“When stars need wrinkles gone fast, Skinlastin has the ingredients they seek,” Clark explains. “For example, our wrinkle cream contains Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, a clinically-proven ingredient which immediately relaxes tension in the facial muscles and reduces wrinkles, showing results or wrinkle depth reduction within minutes.”
In addition to these ingredients, amongst many that the product contains, the wrinkle cream has a few others that Clark says offer amazing results that celebs crave. Skinlastin also contains Syn-Ake, which is an anti-wrinkle active compound based upon a synthetic tripeptide that mimics the effect of waglerin 1 (a peptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper); providing similar results to Botox and other nasty facial injections, safely and naturally, without the needles.
Skinlastin is a revolutionary anti-aging and skin-rejuvenating wrinkle cream that only uses premium and proven ingredients. The product is applied to clean, dry skin daily by using small dabs that are lightly massaged into the surface of the skin until fully absorbed.
Most people will realize noticeable results from using Skinlastin wrinkle cream within 2-6 weeks of daily application, when used as directed.
The product is available over-the-counter without a prescription. There are currently no known or documented side effects.
Learn more by visiting: http://www.Skinlastin.com.
- Age-defying, anti-wrinkle cream created by Dermagevity Skin Care—a leading cosmeceutical company
- Incorporates a micro-emulsion formula with a time-lapse system so it penetrates skin quickly and thoroughly
- Uses the active ingredient, Syn-Ake, praised as ‘Love at First Bite,’ an anti-wrinkle active compound based on a synthetic tripeptide that mimics the effect of waglerin 1 (a peptide that is found in the venom of the Temple Viper)
- Winner of the Swiss Technology Awards, proven to reduce wrinkles by up to 52% and create a smoothing effect by up to 82% during the first four to six weeks of usage
- Contains Squalane, an all-natural extract from olive oil which reduces fine lines, helps to heal the skin, and decreases dryness and scaly patches
- Incorporates Skin Stem Cell Serum (Malus Domestica): A liposomal preparation based on the stem cells of a rare Swiss apple. In a recent study, 100% of volunteers showed a significant reduction in wrinkle depth when tested on their “Crows Feet”
- Utilizes proprietary blends of clinically-proven ingredients like Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, which immediately relaxes tension in the facial muscles and reduces wrinkles. And Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, as well as Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, both which have been scientifically and clinically-proven to stimulate collagen production and promote the growth of the connective tissues
- Contains Hyaluronic Acid, an all-natural and very potent moisturizer that can carry up to a 1000 times its own weight in water, and works to hydrate and to rejuvenate the skin
- Has no known or documented, adverse side effects
- 100% safe, natural and effective
- Currently is available at their secured online store with a generous discount off the retail price when ordered online at: http://www.Skinlastin.com.