New York, NY (PRWEB) March 1, 2010
International Biometric Group (IBG) is hosting a free webcast, "Pulse on Biometrics: The Latest News," on Monday, March 1 at 1:00pm EST.
IBG Marketing Associate Brianna Barry will spend 30 minutes discussing the most recent news in the biometrics industry, including deployments, industry events, technology advances and announcements.
Topics to be discussed include:
- Disparity between recent secure driver's license solution contract awards in the United States
- Implications of East Africa's first national e-ID project
- Comparison of recent deployments of biometric solutions in health care applications
- Potential effects of New Hampshire's recently introduced privacy bill on the state's future biometric projects
- Ramifications of Australia's $69 million biometric investment in its existing Visa program
- Upcoming industry conferences and events to note
Event Title: "Pulse on Biometrics: The Latest News"
Event Date: March 1 at 1:00pm EST
To access the event, navigate to: http://www.biometricgroup.com/webcon and click the "listen to our webcast" link.
About International Biometric Group (IBG):
IBG is a leading research, consulting and systems integration company addressing the identity management and security needs of government and commercial clients. IBG designs, engineers and supports solutions across multiple platforms in complex, mission-critical environments. IBG is headquartered in New York City, with offices in Washington D.C., West Virginia, Toronto and London. Learn more at http://www.biometricgroup.com.