Austin, Texas (PRWEB) March 3, 2010
CoreTrac, Inc., provider of ResourceOne (R1), the easy-to-use and affordable Client Relationship Management (CRM)/Sales Force Automation (SFA) software solution for community financial institutions, announced today the signing of its newest client, Lewis & Clark Bank ($109M assets; JHA 20/20 core).
Lewis & Clark Bank, headquartered in Oregon City, Oregon, is a full service commercial bank focusing on commercial lending and personalized solutions for its banking clients. The bank offers top-notch service to business and professional customers, with competitively priced deposit products and an experienced banking staff interested in exploring ways to meet unique business needs.
“In order to maximize our relationships with our customers, we wanted to find a system that was in sync with our strong focus on a service culture. It is our desire to have everyone at Lewis & Clark Bank use ResourceOne daily in an effort to enhance the banking experience for each of our customers,” said Jeff Sumpter, Chief Lending Officer at Lewis & Clark Bank.
Alan Buhler, Executive Vice President of CoreTrac stated, “We are very pleased to add Lewis and Clark Bank to our list of distinguished customers. They are very focused on their plan for implementing ResourceOne to gain optimum performance results, institution wide, on a day to day basis.”
About CoreTrac, Inc.
CoreTrac, Inc. is a privately held corporation headquartered in Austin, Texas. The company is dedicated exclusively to providing its easy-to-use and affordable CRM/SFA solution, ResourceOne, to community financial institutions. R1 delivers the power to manage opportunities through:
- Lead and Referral Contact/Account Management
- Integration to the financial institution’s core and other data sources
- Loan and deposit pipeline management
- Client profitability modeling
- Profile clients for next-best cross-sell product recommendation
- Manage client service cases
- Set and track goals to achieve strategic sales culture outcomes
- Incentive and Compensation tracking
- Develop, manage, and track marketing campaigns
- Synchronize with Outlook, Lotus Notes, GroupWise, and PDA’s
For more information about CoreTrac, Inc. and ResourceOne, please visit http://www.coretrac.com or contact Alan Buhler at 512-236-9120 ext. 272.