“We’ve been on AdJuggler’s Networks platform since version 5.7, and we continue to be impressed with the company’s commitment to innovate the technology in line with market changes,” Jamie Dalgetty, CEO of BootCamp Media
Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) March 4, 2010
AdJuggler Inc., the industry leader in high performance, SaaS-based digital ad management systems, announced today that a significant upgrade release to its flagship AdJuggler® Publisher Solution (APS) and AdJuggler® Network Solution software services. Version 7.0 of each solution is now available for leading digital publishers, portals, and ad networks.
The new versions represent a significant architectural upgrade tailored to the unique business requirements and workflow of how publishers and networks manage digital advertising inventory, advertiser relationships, CPM growth, and audience targeting. Notable enhancements to the publisher and network offerings include:
- Enhanced inventory management and forecasting tools to predict traffic, fill rates, and inventory capacity in support of weekly ad sales priorities
- More robust and intuitive reporting and graphical data mining
- Increased support for campaigns integrated across web and mobile properties, and specific mobile targeting by device type
- More comprehensive support for video rich media formats, including compliance with the IAB’s VAST specification and Brightcove’s video media player
- Upgraded advertiser invoice processing, simplified ad tag management, and automated tag routing to advertisers
- Expanded cookie targeting, retargeting, and post-impression tracking
- Upgraded user interface and work flow, based on Adobe Flex® to better enable micro-edits to campaign parameters, direct navigation across the application, and role-based security and approval for marketing teams and agencies
“We’ve been on AdJuggler’s Networks platform since version 5.7, and we continue to be impressed with the company’s commitment to innovate the technology in line with market changes,” says Jamie Dalgetty, CEO of BootCamp Media, a leading digital ad network. “We have recommended AdJuggler on several occasions. The real time statistics are incredibly valuable, as are its extensive targeting and security features. It’s more than just a ‘good product’; it helps us make more money. Compared to other ad management platforms, AdJuggler enables us to offer more targeting and pricing alternatives, more media choices, and better analytics to tune campaign yields.”
APS is targeted to fast-growth publishers to niche audiences, as well as large domestic and international portals. ANS provides a multi-zone structure for ad networks to manage numerous publishers, networks, exchanges, and direct advertisers, with co-branding and customization options to differentiate the network’s proposition. “AdJuggler is proud to be one of the few pure-play technology providers serving the digital advertising sector,” adds AdJuggler CEO, John Shomaker. “We believe media enterprises with a committed audience focus are better served partnering with a strong technology partner like AdJuggler. Free alternatives will continue to lag the operational needs of enterprise publishers.” AdJuggler boasts the most scalable technology platform with nearly 30% of its customer base in Canada, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Middle East.
AdJuggler (http://www.adjuggler.com) develops and manages a leading SaaS-based digital ad serving and management software platform. AdJuggler’s solutions comprises unique technology services for advertisers, publishers, and networks, as well as APIs, custom development services, content hosting, and ad operations support to tailor the service to your business needs. AdJuggler was founded in 1999 and boasts nearly 300 customers across all major global geographies. The company is headquartered in Alexandria, VA and can be reached at 703-914-9700.
# # #