The seminar will apply to any executive or business owner who will be impacted by their company’s management of intellectual property
Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) March 3, 2010
The Sage Group recently announced the expansion of their popular seminar series focused on the strategy, execution, and management of Intellectual Property and its strategic alignment within the marketing plan of a company. The seminars are being held in Washington State and Texas, in March and April, and are co-sponsored by The Juhasz Law Firm, a strategic alliance partner of The Sage Group.
“Sage assists companies facing a business inflection point around value: how to see “value” more clearly, how to grow “value” more effectively, and how to realize “value” more predictably," said Ron Worman, Managing Director of The Sage Group.
“An important part of this value process is for our clients to understand how their company assets line up with the business drivers of the company. We found the traditional patent process does not provide a compelling analytical framework for giving our clients a clear understanding of the value of their patents, which is critical to being competitive. The IP Path to Value is designed to fill that gap," added Worman.
Attendees will learn:
1. Understand how the changing business climate and patent laws are forcing companies to rethink how they manage intellectual property assets.
2. Understand the differences between managing a business and managing IP and how to recognize those differences to gain competitive advantage.
3. Gain new perspectives as to the importance of strategic thinking in IP management and how to design, develop, and implement strategic IP thinking to impact business strategies.
4. Be introduced to business tools useful in selecting and managing IP for strategic positioning and corporate value.
5. Learn about the IP Path To Value, a nine stage model, and how it can help companies get more out of their IP assets.
This will be a highly interactive event intended to answer the most basic, as well as challenging, questions around intellectual property issues and opportunities.
“The seminar will apply to any executive or business owner who will be impacted by their company’s management of intellectual property,” said Worman.
The dates and locations of the seminars are as follows:
- March 4, 2010 at the Hyatt Regency Bellevue, WA from 4:30pm – 6:30pm
- March 31, 2010 at the JW Marriott in Houston, TX from 5:00pm – 7:00pm
- April 1, 2010 at the Austin, TX at the Austin Renaissance Hotel from 5:00pm – 7:00Pm
To learn more about the Intellectual Property (IP) Path to Value Seminar Series visit the Sage Group online.
About The Juhasz Law Firm, P.C.:
The Juhasz Law Firm, P.C., is a patent law firm located in Houston, Texas. The Jahasz Law Firm was founded by Paul R. Juhasz, a highly respected patent attorney, with 25 years of experience practicing patent counseling, protection, licensing, and litigation. Mr. Juhasz has worked for such prominent law firms such as the former Pennie & Edmonds of New York, NY and Williams, Morgan & Amerson of Houston, TX. While at Williams, Morgan & Amerson Mr. Jahasz was a shareholder partner, as well asan in- house counsel for such major companies as: Nokia, Symbol, and W.R. Grace. Contact Paul R. Juhasz.@ 281-741-0633. http://www.patenthorizon.com.
About The Sage Group:
Fundamentally, The Sage Group is about “value.” Sage assists business owners and leadership teams facing a business inflection point around “value”: how to see “value” more clearly, how to grow “value” more effectively, and how to realize “value” more predictably. Sage works closely with client’s internal resources and the company’s market ecosystem creating a path to achieve optimized value for their business by defining, accelerating, and sustaining compelling personal, professional, and corporate performance. For more information about the Sage Group Contact Ron Worman at 425.467.4667 or visit us online at http://www.pathtovalue.com . To learn more about or register for the Intellectual Property seminar visit the Sage Group online.