New York, NY (PRWEB) March 8, 2010
New Yorkers live big lives in small spaces. That’s why on March 8, 2010 Manhattan Mini Storage is launching the first-ever Super-Duper-Help-Me-Unclutter-My Apartment Contest! Enter for the opportunity to win one full year of free storage, free storage supplies, the help of a personal organizer, and a free move into your new storage room. This contest is open to anyone who has more books than bookshelves, more toys than toy boxes and who not only finds themselves king of the hill – but on top of a heap!
- Make a video, up to two-minutes long, that captures and explains why you need help;
- Include the phrase “Hi Manhattan Mini Storage!” in the video;
- Upload to http://www.facebook.com/MANHATTANMINISTORAGE and click to enter;
- Tag yourself (and anyone else you’d like) in the video once it’s uploaded;
- The video that receives the most votes wins – so tell your friends and family.
Facebook entries can be submitted from March 8 through March 31. Voting begins on April 1 and ends on April 12. Only one (1) video per contestant permitted. For official contest rules visit manhattanministorage.com
Manhattan Mini Storage is part of the Edison Properties family of businesses. As part of the fabric of New York City for more than fifty years, the family-owned and operated portfolio helps to take the complexity out of living and working in New York. As New York’s premiere storage solution, Manhattan Mini Storage offers extraordinary service and uncommon amenities such as free moving, 24-hour storage access, high-tech security systems, package acceptance, and free round-trip Storage Taxi service. With 17 self-storage facilities located throughout the Big Apple, Manhattan Mini Storage is New York City’s largest self-storage company.