John offers a wealth of golf knowledge, great contacts, and the kind of personality that makes people want to work with him. We are excited that he is joining TSG, and we encourage anyone considering golf course construction or renovation to contact him regarding your golf development project.
Peoria, Illinois (Vocus) March 4, 2010
Turf Solutions Group (TSG) announces that John Ehrgott has joined their Golf Services Group as Project Development Manager. TSG specializes in the design, construction and project management of golf courses and athletic fields. They have developed projects throughout north America and in parts of Europe, Asia and Central America.
Ehrgott will be in charge of new business development at TSG. He brings a background of sales management excellence, along with a rich history of competitive golf to Turf Solutions Group. A well-known golfer, Ehrgott has been active in national and regional golf tournaments as well as Chicago District Golf Association (CDGA) events since his 1998 graduation from Michigan State University (MSU). At MSU he received a bachelors of science degree in Horticulture and Landscape Design with a focus on Golf Course Design and a minor in Landscape Architecture. He was the Michigan State Men’s Golf Team captain in 1997 and 1998 and a 3-time letterman. After graduation, Ehrgott was Assistant Golf Coach at Bradley University in Peoria, Illinois for several years and a Territory Manager for Wyeth Pharmaceuticals from 2003 to 2009.
TSG Vice President Jason Payne stated, “John offers a wealth of golf knowledge, great contacts, and the kind of personality that makes people want to work with him. We are excited that he is joining TSG, and we encourage anyone considering golf course construction or renovation to contact him regarding your golf development project.” Individuals who wish to contact John Ehrgott can reach him by phone at 309-360-7084 or by email at email@example.com
John Ehrgott at a Glance
- 2009 USGA State Team (C.C. of St. Albans)-3rd (Team Illinois)
- 2006, 2007, 2008 USGA Mid-Amateur (Forest Highlands C.C., Bandon Dunes, Milwaukee C.C.)–Match Play Qualifier.
- Other National Events:
- 2000 PGA Tour John Deere Classic (TPC Deere Run)– Qualified
- 1998 Western Amateur (Point O’ Woods C.C.)– Match Play Qualifier (First Round Leader in Stroke Play)
Regional and CDGA (Illinois) Events:
- 2007 & 2009 Illinois Mid-Amateur (White Eagle C.C.)– 1st
- 2008 Illinois Mid -Amateur (White Eagle C.C.)– 2nd
- 2007 Illinois Amateur (Ironhorse G.C.)–T-2
- 2009 & 2008 Illinois Amateur (Cantigny G.C.& Bloomington C.C.)– 6th
- 2007 Illinois Pub-Links Championship (Arrowhead G.C.)–3rd
- 2001 Illinois Open (Royal Fox C.C.)– T-4
- 2002 Illinois Open (Glen Club) – 8th
- 1999 & 2001 U.S. Open Local (Illini C.C.) – Qualified for Sectionals
- 2001 Evanston-Wilmette Open (Peter Jans G.C.) – 1st
- 1999 Iowa Open– T-2nd
- 2000 Iowa Open– T-6th
About Turf Solutions Group LLC
With more than 20 years experience in recreational land design and development, Turf Solutions Group (TSG) provides the architects, planners, project managers and construction resources to ensure projects get completed on time and on budget. TSG provides construction design and management in golf and athletic facilities throughout North America and parts of Europe, Asia and Central America. For more information, visit http://www.turfsolutionsgroup.com or contact Holly Emlen at 877.586.1363.