Austin, TX (PRWEB) March 8, 2010
Mixed martial arts competitors can now easily simulate timed matches with the new Fight Time app for iPhone, a revolutionary, customizable round-timer that allows competitors to train for matches using an accurate time clock.
Ideal for competitive mixed martial arts, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, boxing, and all other types of combative sports training, Fight Time was developed by Alliance Jiu-Jitsu Black Belts, Fairtex-certified Muay Thai instructors, and professional boxers.
As a simple, single-screen app, Fight Time features an attractive, multi-colored, analog timer. Fight Time can be configured according to number of rounds, round duration, and rest period duration. Bells signal the start and end of each round with optional 1-minute and 10-second alerts. Fight Time also integrates rest durations.
You can run Fight Time directly from your iPhone or you can plug it into any stereo system to amplify the sound in larger environments.
- Raised Graph with timed marks
- Start/Stop, Pause/Resume Settings buttons
- Round Number & Time Remaining display
- Round selection (3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15)
- Round duration (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 10 seconds)
- Rest duration (30, 45, 60 seconds)
- Round Start & End (bell sound)
- Optional 10-sec delay start
- Optional 1-Minute remaining alert (whistle sound)
- Optional 10-sec remaining alert (3-clap sound)
- Colored graph areas (Green, Yellow, Red)
Hububashu is a multimedia corporation based in Austin, Texas. Hububashu has a wide array of business divisions and spin-off corporations, but the company primarily focuses on motion-picture and television production, mechanical design, and mobile device applications.
# # #