(PRWEB) March 7, 2010
Mirchev Ideas Ltd has responded to growing demand in the European market for its e-commerce software by adding a major localisation to version 3.5 of its Summer Cart shopping cart product (http://www.summercart.com). Version 3.5 now has the Turkish language built in as well as English and Bulgarian. Additionally, Summer Cart is integrated with the Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey alongside the European Central Bank, Bank of Canada and Reserve Bank of Australia, and deals with the 9 largest banks in Turkey.
The company has also included the following impressive features to its shopping cart product, which are invaluable for companies making online sales:
- Ability to create a wish list.
- Support of 5 different image sizes, that the shopping cart automatically generates from the original images.
- Image galleries that are feature-rich, easy to set up and use.
- Enhanced look and feel of product pictures due to a new tool for enlarged images.
- 13 new payment methods, which are:
** PayPal Express
** PayPal Payflow Pro
** Ogone - a leading European Service Provider operating in 35 countries, bringing the total number of international payment solutions to 14;
** DSK Direct - a Bulgarian online payment service, bringing the total number of Bulgarian online payment solutions to 4;
** 9 Turkish banks have been integrated as credit card processing gateways - Akbank, Anadolubank, DenizBank, Finansbank, Fortis, Garanti Bank, Halkbank, Is Bankasi, TEB;
- Advanced importing of products using multiple languages, and importing of multiple images for each product.
- Drag and drop facility for re-ordering product listings.
- Improved product options allowing the customization of products using client’s own text and images.
- Built-in customizable skins that are highly optimized in terms of HTML and CSS, facilitating custom design development onto Summer Cart, thereby encouraging strategic partnerships with web designers.
Customers already benefit from the advanced concept of the Summer Cart e-commerce solution (http://www.summercart.com), which presents an inclusive set of built-in functions. This enables merchants to sell online via a fully search engine optimized e-commerce website, using a shopping cart product that has over 1000 state of the art features.
The CEO of Mirchev Ideas Ltd, Mr Georgi Mirchev comments, ‘With these added advantages even more online sellers will be able to benefit from the sophisticated design and usability of our Summer Cart 3.5 shopping cart product.’
About Mirchev Ideas Ltd:
Mirchev Ideas Ltd has been a leading provider of e-commerce solutions since 2003 and has in-depth experience in a range of e-commerce software. The company offers business management applications tailored to the everyday needs of its customers, giving them all the requisite, integrated tools for selling online. Because of its high level of technical expertise Mirchev Ideas Ltd is able to make continual improvements to its range of products. The company is based in Bulgaria and can be contacted at: http://www.mirchevideas.com.