Sunman, IN (PRWEB) March 7, 2010
Card and Pack Personalization Services J&J Packaging now provides personalization services to meet a growing need in the pre-paid card market for fast and competitive services.
Their revolutionary automated production of multi-packed gift cards made it possible for them to produce over 30,000,000 packs a year at the most competitive prices. This well spring of capacity and business allowed them to focus on and invest in one of the areas that were causing delays for their key clients.
Enter - Personalization. When studying the timeline from order to shipment, it became apparent that the seasonal demand for personalization services put J&J's clients into a queue; waiting for their cards to be personalized before they could be packed into multi-packs. "We decided to invest in a personalization line, which was a significant investment, but deemed more than worth it if it could open up new channels of business as well as cut multi-pack lead times down as much as half," said CEO Bob Leitgabel.
Now with personalization capabilities, J&J continues to be the highest volume and most capable producer of this high-selling pack:
1) J&J can personalize and produce mixed packs of cards - not just one pack of all the same cards
2) J&J can produce individual cards or packs personalized with sequential un-broken codes
3) J&J can produce packs with multiple cards and include gifts, bonus cards, envelopes and special offers
4) J&J Can personalize with mag, scratch off, and bar codes including 2-D
5) J&J can produce multi-packed cards from two to eight per pack
About J&J Packaging:
J&J Packaging is an established manufacturer of gift card packaging. They have leveraged their ability to manage data, provide paperboard packaging, thermoformed packaging, and full service contract packaging to become a single-source provider of all the parts needed to produce the gift card multi-pack. In addition, J&J offers complete inventory and supply chain solutions that reduce leadtime and allow fast response to gift card packaging orders.