Rochester, NY (PRWEB) March 8, 2010
The durability of real, custom-woven sailcloth meets fashion and function with SailorBags' http://www.sailorbags.com new spring 2010 line--perfect for day trips, airplane travel or general use around the waterfront. The SailorBags spring line features nautical gifts for less than $20 with coordinating items for children, electronics, and wine.
Gift ideas for under $20:
- Mini Tote: Match Mom and Dad's sailcloth bags with one just the right size and weight for a child to carry. Or, adults can enjoy one as a small carry-on. Retail price: $19.00.
- Toiletries Kit (Dopp Kit): The SailorBag version of the original small toiletry "Dopp Kit" is a great place to stow toothbrushes, tweezers or emergency items. It coordinates with a SailorBags duffle or tote. Retail price: $19.00.
- Stow Bags: For onboard stowage of tools, toys, beach wear--or, as a reusable lunch bag. Retail price: $19.50 large/$17.50 medium.
- Wine Bag: A unique hostess gift for your nautical friends. Dress up a wine or sparkling water bottle--tie a square knot for a bow and your sailcloth gift wrapping is finished. Retail price: $10.00.
Resort-ready; water friendly:
- Family Electronics Bag: The Family Electronics Bags safeguards a single-lens reflex (SLR) camera, lenses or other electronic gear such as a laptop. Available in the following colors: White/Blue trim; True Red/Grey trim and Nautical Blue/Grey trim. Retail price: $79.00.
- Zipper Purse: Fashion comes ashore with the first SailorBags handbag. Just the right size for adventures off the dock. Retail price: $34.00.
SailorBags backpacks, totes, handbags and more can be purchased and personalized with your name or initials, your boat name and hailing port, or even custom logos for individuals, sports teams, and college/university or business names.
For example, Rafaella Ready To Go deli in Wrightsville Beach, North Carolina, uses SailorBags CoolerBags as a unique way to sell take-out lunches/dinners. According to owner, Julie Kablouti, "If you're spending the day on someone's boat, you should plan to bring something as a nice gesture. Our quick food selections presented in a beautiful SailorBag turn an everyday meal at the beach into a special gift."
The SailorBags line of products can be purchased at http://www.sailorbags.com and in retail stores, gift boutiques and marine shops across the country. Regular product pricing starts at $17.50. Wholesale pricing is available for qualifying orders.