“Like never before systems must evolve with the needs of our clients, these enhancements will give them the edge and additional strengths to stay on top of this rapidly changing data,”
Phoenix, Ariz. (PRWEB) March 9, 2010
Intellimed International Corporation, a world leader in healthcare software and data systems, announces new enhancements to it’s popular medical reporting software system Intellimed Intelligent Client (IM-IC).
Always with an ear to their clients, Intellimed has adopted many of their recommendations. “Like never before systems must evolve with the needs of our clients, these enhancements will give them the edge and additional strengths to stay on top of this rapidly changing data,” says Nick Shepard, Director of Intellimed’s Customer Relations. “In addition to many functional changes that improve accessibility and simplify operations, we’ve included new tools to make reporting more thorough.”
- Pivot Tables: Ad-Hoc reporting capability with user choice of column, row and level of detail.
- Cross tab Functionality: Users can choose which columns to display while selecting rows the way they are accustomed to.
- Excel Exporting: All groups can now be conveniently exported to Excel.
- Revised Ambulatory/Inpatient Report: Pre-calculated Inpatient & Outpatient market share data in a single report for understanding markets.
- Summary Demographic Report: A single page snapshot of selected markets, eliminating the need to export and combine multiple reports.
Gene Koch Intellimed COO says, “We couldn’t be happier. Our policy at Intellimed has always been simple, unparalleled customer support, the most accurate Healthcare data, and user-friendly tools, to intelligently access this timely, constantly changing information, in a heartbeat. These cutting edge enhancements surpass our wildest expectations.”
Robert Pickering Intellimed CEO says, “Information is knowledge, accurate information is wisdom.”
Koch adds, “Later this spring, Intellimed will offer IntelliQual, a brand new product to evaluate hospital quality, and in association with Sg-2 add their Outpatient Forecasting Module to complement their Inpatient Projection System already available via Intellimed’s software.”
Headquartered in Phoenix, AZ, Intellimed is a full-service provider of data and software products supporting healthcare professionals for more than 25 years. Complete information at http://www.intellimed.com/content/build308releasenotification.pdf.
Director Customer Relations, Intellimed