At Parent Tested Parent Approved, we are proud to play a role in certifying innovative new products that parents can trust for their families.
New York, NY (PRWEB) March 9, 2010
A diaper that is now 20% thinner for ultimate baby comfort, a soda stream machine that alleviates the need to purchase pop, a scooter with a twist, a new design of tops for breastfeeding moms that takes simplicity into consideration, tupperwear with characters to keep lunch fun, and a blender that takes the work out of food preparation are among the innovative new products that have just won the PTPA Seal of Approval from North America’s parents.
Consumers looking for practical, high-quality family products and services can rest easy knowing that products bearing the PTPA Media “Winner” Seal are all “Parent Tested, Parent Approved.”
Because independent parents evaluate these products in their own homes, PTPA winners are chosen based on merit and consumer experience – not on commercial considerations. As a result, the PTPA Seal has quickly gained recognition as an international leader in certifying consumer products for quality, effectiveness and value.
Companies ranging from Disney and Pampers to Wells Fargo and Cisco all submit their products for testing by PTPA’s network of over 30,000 volunteer product testers. Only those that receive high marks from PTPA’s unbiased, knowledgeable testers are awarded the PTPA Seal of Approval.
Here are just a few of the innovative new products to receive the PTPA Winner Seal of Approval:
- Septoys: A revolutionary system that used 7 sided blocks used to spark creativity and create an infinite number of kaleidoscope designs.
- DaysAgo Digital Counter: Track when you opened a container of food, or when you last watered your plants or took your medication. The digital timer is the household tool you’ve been missing!
- Shred Sled:. The next generation caster board. The first 4-wheel, dual-deck inline caster board, the Shred Sled makes it smoother and easier to start carving up the streets and it encourages kids to get off the couch and get active outdoors.
- Sound Beginnings: A Pre-Natal Sound Delivery Device worn around the mothers belly with built-in high quality speakers that allow expectant parents to play music, voice or soothing sounds using any MP3 player.
- Story Chimes: 3-D interactive stories that you download to your Apple device. It encourages children to turn the pages with their fingers, read along with the story or autoplay and listen to the narrator .
- Dipe n’ Go: A baby changing station designed for your SUV! It attaches semi-permanently to the inside of your vehicle and remains stocked with your supplies. You can open Dipe n’ Go with one hand while holding baby safely with the other.
- Lunch Box Love: A colorful collection of notes which contain positive messages such as "I Love Spending Time With You" and "Be Kind" on the front of each card as well as a fun trivia fact on the back of each card, such as "Did you know that butterflies taste with their feet?" Throw it in your childs lunchbox for easy smiles.
“At PTPA Media, we are proud to play a role in certifying innovative new products that parents can trust,” says Sharon Vinderine, president and founder of PTPA Media. “It’s win-win. By improving communication between manufacturers and consumers, we are helping companies serve their market better, and helping families identify products that have been tested and recommended by their peers.”
For a complete list of Spring 2010 award winners, visit http://www.ptpamedia.com