New York, NY (PRWEB) March 11, 2010
Anfibia Software is glad to announce the release of Anfibia Reactor 1.2, a server monitoring solution for everyone, now featuring Twitter support.
Anfibia Reactor is a web-based server monitoring solution that is amazingly easy to install and use. It is accessible via a web browser from any computer, iPhone and iPad.
Continuous monitoring enables users to learn about problems and resolve them before they become too serious. Be notified when a hard drive shows signs of a possible malfunction, or when a server connection is down, for example.
Anfibia Reactor monitors CPU, memory, battery, hard drives, and makes sure network connections are working, checks databases, restarts services and much more. Now with Twitter support: receive alerts on your Twitter when something fails.
Anfibia Reactor is able to perform the following tasks:
- Monitor hardware, such as hard drives, cpu, memory, battery.
- Monitor network connections (secure and insecure): HTTP, FTP, SMTP, POP, DNS, ICMP (ping).
- Monitor and query databases: Microsoft SQL, ORACLE, MySQL, Generic OLE DB.
- Monitor running services, applications.
- Reboot, shut down computers.
- Keep a detailed log of errors, warnings, and useful information.
- Restart services, kill applications.
- Receive alerts by email, Twitter when something fails.
Less is More
- Anfibia Reactor will only send emails when errors, or warnings are detected.
- Errors will only be triggered once per day, to avoid clutter.
- Monitor servers on Twitter: Anfibia Reactor will post tweets on errors/warnings.
- Monitor servers from any browser, iPhone or iPad.
Once Per Day
Anfibia Reactor avoids repetitions and unnecessary information: when an error, or warning, is detected it is logged only once per day, until it is solved.
- Is amazingly easy to install and use (no remote agent required)
- Very low memory and cpu consumption
- Requires a web browser
- Works on Windows XP, 2003, Vista, 2008 and Windows 7
- Works on 32bit and 64bit systems
- Works on servers and workstations
"Reactor gets to the point. (...) It is the easiest, most convenient server monitoring tool I have tested, by far". Jean Paul Marston, Admin.
Download the full-working evaluation version from
Licenses start at 199 USD. Contact us for quotations or visit:
About Anfibia Software:
Developers of high-quality security software for individuals, businesses and institutions worldwide since 2000. Our award-winning products are both robust and accessible. Creative solutions that are easy to use yet powerful enough for most demanding needs. Thank you for using our software.
Follow us on Twitter
Juan Rodriguez, juan.rodriguez (at) anfibia-soft (dot) com