Saint Louis, MO (PRWEB) March 10, 2010
- Appistry, the enterprise cloud platform leader, and Appistry customer Presidio Health, will be sharing insights on achieving success with cloud computing both today and in the future at this year’s Cloud Connect event in Santa Clara, California on March 15-18, 2010. Company and customer executives are participating in tracks focused on migrating to cloud computing, the ROI of cloud computing, and the future of cloud computing. In addition, Appistry board member and former CIA CTO Bob Flores will deliver a keynote presentation on “Cloud Computing and Government.”
- Tom Gregory, CTO of Presidio Health, will participate in a panel discussion on “Moving to Clouds: It's Not All or Nothing” which explores the differences between public and private clouds, and the factors that need to be considered when planning a migration to cloud-based IT. Tom will draw from his experience deploying Appistry CloudIQ Platform to deliver his company’s software-as-a-service offering in a HIPPA and PCI compliant hybrid cloud environment. The panel takes place Tuesday, March 16th from 1:30 – 2:30 PM.
- Bob Flores, Appistry director, former CTO of the Central Intelligence Agency, and founder and president of Applicology, Inc. will deliver a keynote presentation titled “Capitolizing on Clouds” during the conference general session taking place on Tuesday, March 16th from 9:00 AM – 12:00 PM. Bob’s presentation will discuss the good, the bad and the ugly of cloud computing for the U.S. Federal government, and review a number of compelling Federal cloud use-cases.
- Bob Lozano, Appistry founder and chief strategist, will be participating in a panel looking at “New Pricing Models: How Will They Impact ROI?” which brings together industry leaders to address cloud pricing and market system evolution and what it will mean for ROI. The panel takes place Tuesday, March 16th from 4:00 – 5:00 PM.
- Sam Charrington, vice president of product management and marketing at Appistry, will join industry thought leaders to discuss “Ubicomp is Here: Pervasive Connections, Cloud Computing, and Universal Interfaces” on a panel in the “Cloud Futures and Roadmaps” track on Thursday, March 18th from 10:45 – 11:45 AM.
- Appistry will be showcasing its latest products and customer successes at booth #210 at the conference, which seeks to bring together the entire cloud eco-system to explore and better understand the transformative impact of cloud computing on IT and business.
- Appistry Web Site
- Cloud Connect Web Site
Cloud computing promises a new level of enterprise competitiveness, and Appistry CloudIQ Platform makes that vision a reality. Appistry CloudIQ Platform enables a new generation of highly scalable, extremely reliable, data-centric applications to be delivered at a fraction of the time, cost and complexity of traditional approaches. Reinventing the enterprise application platform for private, public and hybrid clouds, Appistry is delivering next-generation platform-as-a-service, today. With the most comprehensive platform and the most successful customers, Appistry is the leading provider of enterprise PaaS software and services. Appistry customers include global leaders like FedEx, State Street Bank, and Northrop Grumman, and multiple U.S. Government agencies.
Zer0 to 5ive