Austin, Texas (PRWEB) March 11, 2010
Karen McCall, founder of the Financial Recovery Institute, http://www.financialrecovery.com, is offering a free teleseminar on Tuesday, March 16th from 4PM to 5PM, Pacific Time (7-8 Eastern Time) to anyone who is interested in learning more about getting trained to pursue a rewarding new career as a Financial Recovery Counselor. To register for the teleseminar, go to http://tinyurl.com/ykc2yzd.
The Financial Recovery Institute's next training session begins on Thursday, April 8th. It will last for 12 months and consist of 3 phases. (Participants have the opportunity to earn while they learn during the 3rd phase.) All training will be provided via teleclasses and one-on-one mentoring by an experienced Financial Recovery Counselor.
For a relatively small investment of money, training participants will gain:
- The potential to earn a 6-figure salary as a Financial Recovery Counselor (based on what other counselors are earning).
- All of the information and skills they need to help individuals, couples and business owners resolve the emotional issues that are at the root of their money troubles, including chronic debting, saving too little, overspending or under-earning, and to provide their clients with the money management skills they need to create positive, sustainable financial futures for themselves.
- The business development information and support they need to establish and grow their own successful Financial Recovery Counseling practices.
- The opportunity to experience the satisfaction of helping others.
The training is a great opportunity for:
- Addictions counselors
- Mediators and social workers
- CPAs and financial advisors
- Individuals looking for a rewarding new career
- People who want to begin their own businesses
Presently, there are certified Financial Recovery counselors in only ten states and four countries. And, even in those areas where trained counselors have established practices, the potential market for Financial Recovery counseling services far outstrips the ability of those counselors to serve it, especially in light of the fact that the current economic downturn has caused many consumers to understand that realizing their financial dreams requires that they learn new ways to relate to their money.
Karen McCall is founder and owner of the Financial Recovery Institute as well as a nationally known consultant, trainer, and speaker on effective money management and its role in overall financial and emotional stability. She has been quoted in such publications and on such web sites as USA Today, Entrepreneur, Money Magazine, Kiplinger's Personal Finance, Bottom Line, Women's Day, Working Mother, USA Weekend, Mainstreet.com and Bankrate.com and in numerous major dailies and she has done numerous radio and TV interviews.
McCall is currently working on her new book, Financial Recovery: Developing a Healthy Relationship with Money, with a foreword by John Bradshaw. It will be published by New World Library Press later this year. She has also written MoneyMinder: Financial Recovery Workbook (Financial Recovery Press) and has contributed to I Shop, Therefore I Am: Compulsive Buying and the Search for Self (Jason Aronson Press), a book for mental health professionals.
# # #