Pittsburgh, PA (PRWEB) March 11, 2010
The eBillingHub, the market leading solution that reduces the cost and complexity associated with legal eBilling, achieved record results in 2009. Despite a very challenging economic climate, the eBillingHub continued to satisfy existing customers, added new customers and expanded its key partnerships, furthering its commitment to make eBilling simpler and easier for law firms.
"The legal industry faced many difficult challenges in 2009, with legal professionals under extreme pressure to improve productivity and reduce costs on their existing projects, while aggressively trying to accelerate usage on new initiatives," said Ryan Ladisic, VP of Global Sales and Marketing of eBillingHub. Ladisic continues, "We responded to these challenges by delivering new product functionality, expanding our partnerships through our Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program and adding more resources to ensure that we are meeting our growing customer needs. This was all done with the sole objective of reducing the cost to submit and process an electronic bill. Our success in 2009 is measured by our high level of customer satisfaction, growing customer bases and the increasing rate of monthly eBills processed through the eBillingHub."
Significant 2009 eBillingHub accomplishments include:
- Continued to achieve a 99% customer retention rate, while consistently scoring over 90% in all customer satisfaction surveys
- Added 59 new law firm customers in 8 different countries
- Year over Year revenue increased by 54%
- Processed over 450,000 invoices resulting in over $3B in legal revenue
- Delivered product innovation with the eBillingHub Summer release which included advanced functionality such as the eBilling Editor®, Embedded Vendors Links and eMail Profiling, all designed to improve the automation and accuracy in submitting eBills
- Added additional members to the TAP program including market leaders DataCert Inc. and Bridgeway Software
- Lead prestigious industry user group panels and discussions such as Aderant Momentum Conference, ILTA Regional Workshops, Thomson Elite User Conference and the Redwood Analytics User Conference
"2010 will be a watershed year for the eBillingHub for a number of reasons", stated Ladisic. Ladisic continues, "We have accelerated our efforts on the TAP program, which has been very successful in enabling us to quickly advance our integrations and partnerships with the leading eBilling vendors. We anticipate rapidly expanding our customer base, as well as responding to the emerging market needs with an aggressive product development schedule. We have listened to our customers and are launching a new customer forum, migrating to a new hosing provider to satisfy our growing IT requirements and enhancing our existing 1300 bill format library to include even more granular validations. All these initiatives will continue to advance our market position as the leading provider of legal eBilling solutions for the most prestigious law firms worldwide."
eBillingHub® is a pioneer and leader in eBilling with proven solutions that help law firms quickly and effectively respond to client demand for electronic invoicing. Since 2002, we have delivered solutions to hundreds of customers including numerous AmLaw200 firms, as well as medium and large firms in North America and Europe. Based in Pittsburgh, PA, the company maintains strategic and marketing partnerships with Thomson Elite, Prolaw, Aderant and Rainmaker. eBillingHub is a strong supporter of key industry standards as a member of the LEDES General Committee and ILTA. For more information, please visit http://www.ebillinghub.com.
# # #