(PRWeb UK) March 17, 2010
Growth and investment in the use of digital media and in particular social networks, is now a given in most developed and developing economies. Against this fact, there is a growing realisation that the cost of development for multiple networks, devices and platforms could be the single biggest factor in not realising the true potential of digital media.
Against this backdrop, Contagion Media’s UK based development team in Cambridge, conceived the idea of SuperCluster. A cloud based server technology toolbox that allows developers to easily connect with networks, devices and platforms.
With over £1/2 million already invested in development, the team quietly took their idea to market in late October 2009 with resulting early interest from brand owners and digital creative agencies. These early adopters immediately benefited from not requiring multiple developers to work across social networks, devices or platforms. SuperCluster then took care of all the connections and the complex data management required by social networks. Here are just some of the headline benefits already delivered in pre-release campaigns from the SuperCluster engine: -
- Reduced time to deployment - by utilising standard API library’s we turned development into days rather than weeks or months
- Reduced risk – SuperCluster is a commercially tested low-cost system hosted on a cloud infrastructure
- Increased Intelligence – server side analytics provided a range of options bespoke to each campaign
- Easy to implement – on web, mobile and ultimately OpenTV devices
- Easy to network – services integrate across a range of social networks
- Easy data management – Contagion ensures all your connections are maintained and refreshed in accordance with each network
Having conceived this already powerful engine, the team went on to consider other gadgets that could assist in adding functionality and analyses. Our current gadgets include: -
- SuperNetwork: social network invitation interface that pulls the users friends from any network into your campaign
- SuperBroadcast: pushes the users results and/or information back out to their networks to propagate your campaign virally
- SuperPromo: allow you to build and control digital promotions through leagues, tournaments and immediately redeemable voucher codes
- SuperMetrics: Contagion can hoover data and that means clients can slice and dice in ways that meet their unique campaign criteria
This was made easy as SuperCluster is a single server side software toolbox capable of allowing campaigns assets such as Flash games or web portal pages to be ‘plugged in’ and tracked.
To find out more about our products follow this URL http://contagionmedia.co.uk/index.php/products
To demonstrate the technology, Contagion Media have put together a live demo that allows connection to your social networks! Try our live demo: http://contagionmedia.co.uk/demo_swf/Demo.aspx
Adding functionality and intelligence to incredible creative ideas has never been so easy, low risk or so affordable.
About Contagion Media - http://www.contagionmedia.co.uk
Contagion Media is a new technology start-up company with its research and development facilities based in Cambridge, UK. Formed in December 2008 following nearly three years of research and funding through the co-founders Stuart Forrester and Richard Summers.
At the heart of the new business is the engineering of software that delivers new levels of engagement and insight into consumers of digital media entertainment and social networking.
The output of this new knowledge can be utilised for a variety of purposes including: -
- Selling and marketing of products and services
- Pure entertainment
- Learning through involvement and fun
- Positioning of social messages
- Building of social networks for the benefit of commercial, not-for-profit and public service organisations
Watch us grow and be part of the next generation of digital marketing