Gillette, WY (PRWEB) March 15, 2010
Peregrine Academics Services is pleased to announce its new comprehensive direct assessment tool to measure business effectiveness in teaching. According to Dr. Olin Oedekoven, President of Peregrine Academic Services (PAS), colleges and universities are asked how their business programs measure up academically. Direct assessment tools compare the business abilities of incoming learners to graduating learners as well as other quantitative information. Accreditors, financial aid officials, administrators, parents, academic advisors, and students want to see direct assessment results to measure how effective the educational process is for a particular business education program.
The new PAS Comprehensive Assessment Exam offers these benefits:
- Students can take the Comprehensive Assessment Exam anywhere they have access to a computer. No formal testing site is required.
- Direct assessment testing is available to international students in English, Spanish, French, and German. Other languages will be considered.
- Individual student scores are reported in three days or less
- Individual student scores are divided into twelve essential business competencies enabling academic advisors to provide better advisement to students
- Composite reports can be prepared for specific groups of students to the institution to provide reliable direct assessment information
- Customized direct assessment tests can be prepared for a particular business program to measure specific aspects of an academic program.
For more details go to http://www.peregrineacademics.com/program or contact:
Dr. Mike Ewald
Vice President of Academic Services
Office Telephone 1-877-260-1555 Ext. 5
# # #