We believe small business software should be simple — stupid simple — so that business owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software.
Louisville, KY (PRWEB) March 18, 2010
ezPaycheck 2010’s interface is so intuitive and user-friendly that first time users can start calculating payroll and printing paychecks immediately. The long learning curve typically associated with financial software is non-existent with ezPaycheck, even if the user does not have an accounting background.
“We intentionally engineered this software for those end-users who are not professional accountants and payroll tax experts,” said Halfpricesoft.com founder Dr. Ge. “We believe small business software should be simple — stupid simple — so that business owners can focus their time and energy on running their businesses, not trying to figure out how to run payroll software.”
Main features include:
- Prints payroll checks on blank computer checks or preprinted checks.
- Automatically calculates Federal Withholding Tax, Social Security, Medicare Tax and Employer Unemployment Taxes. Includes built-in tax tables for all 50 states and the District of Columbia.
- Creates and maintains payrolls for multiple companies, and does it simultaneously.
- Supports Daily, Weekly, Biweekly, Semi-monthly and Monthly payroll periods. Features Report Functions, Print Functions, and Pay Stub Functions.
- 30 day free trial. No registration required and absolutely no obligation.
To make sampling ezPaycheck 2010 even easier, the download package includes a sample database. Instead of wasting time entering data, small business owners and managers can upload the sample database and begin testing features and functions immediately after installing—saving time and money and ensuring that ezPaycheck is right for the customer before they buy.
ezPaycheck saves money for small businesses in 4 key ways:
- ezPaycheck 2010 can print paychecks on blank check paper, including company info, company logo, bank info, routing number and account numbers, saving customers hundreds of dollars on custom-printed checks.
- Users save valuable time by eliminating the learning curve—ezPaycheck 2010 is designed to be simple and intuitive, allowing users to get started right away. This means fewer costly mistakes and less time wasted.
- Users save even more time by entering just year-to-date totals for each employee, rather than amounts for each previous pay period. This makes it easy to switch to ezPaycheck mid year.
- At $89, ezPaycheck is among the lowest priced, full-featured payroll software available for small businesses. Hiring accountants to do payroll costs hundreds or even thousands of dollars and other payroll software packages can cost up to 5 times as much.
Even those who are not good at math can add "two plus two" and figure out that by offering software that is both inexpensive and "stupid simple" to use, the ezPaycheck company has created a revolutionary new product. And it is available just in time for payroll tax season, which may be the best gift small business owners can wish for at the end of a long and challenging and hopefully successful and profitable sales year.
For more information about ezPaycheck payroll software, please visit
Halfpricesoft.com is a leading provider of small business software, including payroll software, employee attendance tracking software, check printing software, W2/1009 software, and barcode generating software. Halfpricesoft.com was founded in 2003 in an effort to provide valuable software to business owners that was less expensive and complex than what was on the market at the time. The company wanted to build something that was user friendly, super simple, affordable, and completely risk free. Today Software from halfpricesoft.com are trusted by thousands of users and help small business owners simplify their payroll processing and business management.