We listened to our customers, who were asking to take advantage of the full power of Archerfish without having to buy additional cameras or cables. We found a way to deliver all of this, and at an improved price point.
Reston, VA (PRWEB) March 18, 2010
Cernium announced today a new four-camera Archerfish Quattro™ interactive video monitoring and recording system to replace its existing two-camera Quattro starter kit. The complete, professional-grade system offers the same powerful features and expansive functionality as the previous product with the addition of two cameras, at a new lower $1,399 price point.
Unlike motion detection-based video monitoring systems, Archerfish Quattro has built-in Homeland Security technology that analyzes video content in real time. When Quattro sees something you’ve told it to look for – an expected event or an unanticipated intrusion – it immediately sends a video notification to your mobile phone or email.
"Archerfish Quattro provides home and business owners with advanced video technology unlike anything else available in other security camera systems," said Craig Chambers, CEO of Cernium. "We listened to our customers, who were asking to take advantage of the full power of Archerfish without having to buy additional cameras or cables. We found a way to deliver all of this, and at an improved price point."
Archerfish Quattro is an International CES 2009 Innovations Design and Engineering Award honoree. The new four-camera system is available beginning today on Amazon.com. For more information on Archerfish Quattro, please visit http://www.myarcherfish.com.
About Archerfish Quattro
Archerfish Quattro is a complete, all-in-one interactive video monitoring and recording system for home or business. The professional-grade, four-camera system includes video monitoring, recording and storage capabilities and can expand to support dozens of cameras across multiple locations.
Key Archerfish Quattro features include:
- Advanced Video Technology More Effective than Motion Detection: Powerful, Homeland Security-grade technology analyzes video content in real time and is able to distinguish people and cars from other objects while filtering out random motion. Not available in any other consumer product.
- Complete System Out of the Box: No dedicated PC or special software needed for system operation. Because it’s a web-based system, Archerfish doesn’t bog down your PC and frees you to expand your system without the worry of hidden added expenses. Works even when your PC is turned off.
- Intelligent Video Filter: Saves you time by watching video for you and automatically filtering out video that doesn’t interest you
- Instant Video Notifications: Sends video notifications in the format you choose to any user’s mobile phone or email inbox
- Personal Web SmartPortal: Provides point-and-click management of all your Archerfish devices, users and video through a secure, personal web portal that’s accessible from any Internet-connected PC
Cernium Corporation develops innovative, high-value products that employ video to deliver useful and timely information for better lifestyle management, communications and security. Cernium has brought advanced video technology to customers worldwide, from residential and small-medium business consumers to Fortune 100 manufacturers, government, healthcare, transportation, hospitality, education, entertainment and major cultural institutions. Cernium’s product portfolio includes Archerfish®, the first interactive video monitoring and recording solution for consumers; Perceptrak®, video surveillance software for medium-large enterprise; and ExitSentry®, passenger flow monitoring for airport checkpoints and exit lanes. For more information, visit http://www.cernium.com.
For more information on Archerfish, visit:
# # #