True collaboration means involving everyone in building upon ideas and insights, setting and prioritizing objectives, and reaching a shared understanding and team buy-in. Comparion brings true collaboration to life.
Alexandria, VA (PRWEB) March 18, 2010
Expert Choice Inc. announced the new release of Comparion™ Suite, which redefines collaboration by involving everyone in the end-to-end process of making important decisions and ensuring all ideas and insights are heard and understood. Comparion helps organizations create collaborative environments where teams work together to identify common ground, focus discussions on areas of disagreement, and build consensus.
The latest Comparion release helps organizations overcome the most vexing challenge of collaboration. Specifically, teams can:
- Get Everyone Involved. Unlike most collaboration tools, Comparion allows participants rich collaboration at all stages of a decision. From prioritizing objectives and brainstorming alternatives to rating projects and reviewing results, gathering group input is simple, transparent, and complete.
- Identify Common Ground and Disagreements. Valuable time and resources are often wasted talking past each other. With Comparion, teams can quickly identify where common ground exists so they can focus conversations on areas of disagreement. Additionally Comparion helps decision makers separate important disagreements deserving more attention from insignificant ones.
- Eliminate the 800-Pound Gorilla. Team meetings are often dominated by a few assertive personalities. Comparion gets input from everyone and creates a level, transparent environment where all ideas and insights are considered and understood.
- Build Consensus, a Shared Understanding, and Buy-In. In the end, results are a combination of decisions and execution. Moving forward without consensus and understanding can lead to destructive resentments and a lack of support. Comparion helps build consensus and a shared understanding among all team members, ensuring that you move forward with the buy-in and support required for successful execution.
- Save Time and Money. Teams can reach consensus and a shared understanding efficiently and without travel, allowing them to move to execution quickly.
"Comparion takes advantage of the Web to get teams and organizations engaged in a productive collaborative experience," said Expert Choice CEO Rich Dougherty. "True collaboration means involving everyone in building upon ideas and insights, setting and prioritizing objectives, and reaching a shared understanding and team buy-in. Comparion brings true collaboration to life."
Comparion is a Web-based collaboration platform used by companies and government agencies to set priorities and align decisions via a collaborative environment that taps the collective ideas and insights of an organizations' most valuable asset -- its people.