Our recent upgrade invites readers to share their stories and participate with our editors and other readers.
Mt. Kisco, NY (PRWEB) March 18, 2010
Now technologically enhanced for greater interactivity, WineMag.com embraces the idea of the online wine community, enabling readers to leave comments after every article and features expanded coverage of spirits, cocktails, and beer. “Our focus continues to be the enjoyment of wine and the wine lifestyle. Our recent upgrade invites readers to share their stories and participate with our editors and other readers” said Chief Marketing Officer, Francis M. Juliano.
Here’s a glimpse of what you’ll find WineMag.com today:
- Thousands of FREE wine, beer and spirits reviews in our Buying Guide
- Wine 101: the ABC’s of varietals, tasting, purchasing and collecting
- Entertaining ideas: inspired suggestions for your next at-home soiree
- Recipes, Dining News and Restaurant Reviews. Search hundreds of recipes—either type in a specific dish or simply peruse by cuisine type—in our new extensive online database. Read about the latest trends in the culinary word and find our picks for America’s best wine-driven restaurants.
- UnReserved Blogs: what the editors can’t print in the magazine
- Travel the World, Glass in hand: destination reports and itinerary suggestions whether you’re planning an all-out wine country fantasy or a quick weekend getaway
- Cocktails & Spirits: drink recipes, bartender profiles and nightlife news
- Beer, the Next Frontier: Read the best of the handcrafted movement
- Lights, Camera, Action...WE on Video. Our editors get behind—and in front of—the camera to give you an inside look at tastings and wine events
WineMag.com continues to be the foremost destination wine lovers seek for wisdom. Join the Wine Enthusiast community today (it’s free) and let us know what you think.
About Wine Enthusiast
Founded in 1979, Wine Enthusiast Companies is the world's number one source for wine cellars, accessories, information, education, and events. For 30 years this multifaceted business has thrived along with America's growing enchantment with wine, marketing to both consumer and business-to-business audiences via direct mail catalogs and internet websites including WineEnthusiast.com. Wine Enthusiast Magazine (WineMag.com), is considered the most user-friendly and trusted wine publication today, offering wine lifestyle features and expert wine ratings and reviews. Wine Enthusiast is also the host of major wine galas throughout the nation, such as Toast of the Town, America's premier wine and restaurant tasting event;
Kathleen McKenna, Web Editor
Wine Enthusiast Companies
914.345.9463 ext 4614