Parker, CO (PRWEB) March 23, 2010
Outskirts Press, the fastest-growing full-service self publishing and book marketing company today announced its top ten titles for February 2010.
Alphabetically, its ten best performing self-published books for February were:
- The Fine Line, by Margaret Watkins
- God, Gold & Glory!, by Henry Falany
- God Has A Sense Of Humor For Heaven’s Sake, by Mike Chamberlin
- The Journey to YOU, by Tina Crumpacker
- Power of Vitamin D, by Sarfraz Zaidi, MD
- The State of Rural Roads in Cameroon, by Achiri Mongo
- Stop The Bleeding, by Dr. Rick Johnson
- Tea Party Revival, by Dr. B. Leland Baker
- West to the Sun, by T.G. Good
- What To Do When You Become The Boss, by Bob Selden
All these books, and other Outskirts Press titles, are available from all major online retailers like Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Powells, Books A Million, and others, plus conveniently from the Outskirts Press bookstore at http://outskirtspress.com/bookstore (or in quantities of 10 or more for full wholesale trade discounts from Outskirts Press Direct at http://outskirtspress.com/buybooks).
About Outskirts Press, Inc.
Outskirts Press, Inc. offers full-service, custom self-publishing services for authors seeking a cost-effective, fast, and flexible way to publish and distribute their books worldwide while retaining all their rights and full creative control. Available for authors globally at http://www.outskirtspress.com and located on the outskirts of Denver, Colorado, Outskirts Press represents the future of book publishing, today.
Outskirts Press, Inc., 10940 S. Parker Rd - 515, Parker, Colorado 80134