“Publicity is the simplest way for businesses to keep their name in front of their customers, build credibility, and position themselves as experts in their field.” explains Kate
(PRWEB) March 23, 2010
In the closed-door workshop business people from around the world will gather to hear first hand the tips and techniques PR experts use to get free publicity for their businesses.
“Publicity is the simplest way for businesses to keep their name in front of their customers, build credibility, and position themselves as experts in their field, but many people are intimidated by it or simply don’t know where to begin,” explains Kate who has worked as a public relations professional in throughout Austrasia.
Such an ‘insider’ exposé has never previously been held in Pattaya, and is set to empower businesses from around the world. The closed-door session will cover:
- Why is publicity so valuable
- Three simple strategies for getting publicity NOW
- Find out how easy it is to generate publicity
- Insider secrets and tips for getting your media release read by the journalist
- What stops most people don’t use publicity
- Key ways to get free publicity for your product or service
- Rules for writing media releases
- How to uncover hidden profits in your business via the strategic use of publicity
Kate, who has previously worked with companies like World Vision, P&O Cruises, Sean Roach, Austin Hospital, Australand, and Dilmah Tea, will share success stories of solo-preneurs through to large companies and show in a simple, step-by-step manner how local businesses can achieve the same growth results without the expense a public relations company.
The seminar is part of the highly regarded Getting Started on the Internet Workshop presented by David Cavanagh. Other international speakers attending include Mal Emery – Australian multi-millionaire and business expert, Pat Mesiti – Mr Motivation and Simon Leung who used to work at Google.
To schedule an interview or to get more information on what the seminar will cover, contact Kate Engler +6682474 8491 or + 6139005 7890. Biography also available.