Scottsdale, AZ (PRWEB) March 24, 2010
Worldwide ice cream sensation, Cold Stone Creamery, expands its Green Scene initiative by partnering with PrimePay to offer their franchisees cost incentives for paperless payroll services. Since 2005, Cold Stone Creamery has looked to PrimePay to bring quality, affordable payroll solutions to its store owners helping them increase profitability by reducing payroll costs.
“Through our partnership with PrimePay, we can offer our franchisees a program that furthers our commitment to sustainability all while also benefiting our stores and their bottom lines,” says Brian Kiel, vice president, Strategic Alliances & Area Developer Operations at Cold Stone Creamery.
During interviews with Cold Stone Creamery franchisees, store owners revealed that choosing an eco-friendly payroll solution offers more than just a reduction in costs and savings in paper. It’s about convenience, online access to pay statements and making sure crew members get paid on time.
A Cold Stone Creamery store owner in Branson, Mo. told PrimePay how she benefits from a paperless payroll program:
- With four locations, paperless payroll makes it easy for her crew members (employees) to get paid on time without having to drop off paychecks to all of her locations
- Crew members benefit from direct deposit by having immediate access to their money on pay day
- Online access to her payroll reports and payroll tax returns means she only prints what she needs, eliminating mounds of paper in her office
In Webster, N.Y., a Cold Stone Creamery franchise owner discovers additional advantages with an eco-friendly payroll solution:
- Crew members prefer the convenience of accessing their electronic pay statements online 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- In addition to saving paper, he saves money on postage by not having to mail payroll checks to crew members and payroll documents to his CPA
- Payroll data is submitted using a web payroll system, giving him the freedom and control to send his payroll according to his schedule -- whether it is early in the morning or late at night
To learn more about PrimePay and its franchise payroll services or group purchasing programs, please contact our National Accounts Team at 866.212.5279. Or visit our Payroll & Business Experts blog at http://www.blog.primepay.com for valuable news, articles and industry information.
About Cold Stone Creamery
Cold Stone Creamery delivers The Ultimate Ice Cream Experience® through a community of franchisees who are passionate about ice cream. The secret recipe for smooth and creamy ice cream is handcrafted fresh daily in each store, and then customized by combining a variety of mix-ins on a frozen granite stone. Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Cold Stone Creamery is a subsidiary of Kahala, one of the fastest growing franchising companies in the world, with a portfolio of 12 quick-service restaurant brands. Cold Stone Creamery operates more than 1,450 locations in 15 countries. Cold Stone Creamery can be found at http://www.coldstonecreamery.com.
PrimePay, Inc. specializes in providing payroll, tax, HR, insurance and benefit services for small and medium-sized businesses. Recognized nationally, PrimePay offers full service payroll as well as options for web payroll entry and paperless payroll for an eco-friendly solution. From flexible spending accounts and retirement plans to workers’ comp insurance and time and attendance solutions, PrimePay strives to help clients increase profitability and improve efficiencies. PrimePay’s area of expertise with franchise payroll services has resulted in a number of national franchise accounts and affinity marketing programs for well known organizations. Founded in 1986 and with more than 30 offices nationwide, PrimePay can be found at http://www.primepay.com.