This auction will be a great opportunity for buyers to gain ownership in a premier community
Irvine, Calif. (Vocus) March 25, 2010
More than 60 beautiful San Lorenzo Condominiums will be auctioned April 10 at 1 p.m. at the Hyatt Regency Miami by REDC, the nation’s largest real estate auction firm.
San Lorenzo Condominiums feature the perfect blend of amenities, location, views and comfort.
"This auction will be a great opportunity for buyers to gain ownership in a premier community," says Jeffrey Frieden, CEO of REDC. "These are fantastic condos at amazing auction prices. They are great residences, investment properties, or second homes in an exclusive community at rock-bottom prices. People should not miss this unique opportunity to be at the heart of this magic city at a price they can afford."
The redevelopment of downtown Miami as an urban icon is redefining the future of the city itself, and reviving the lifestyle of the vibrant South Florida community. Thousands of families, young couples, and professionals are moving to the area as part of the most dramatic transformation ever seen in Miami. Projects like the Center for Performing Arts, the Midtown Mall, and the new Florida Marlins’ baseball stadium are giving downtown Miami and Little Havana a complete makeover, making it one of the most ideal places to live in the country.
"The sellers are very motivated to sell these properties and get them back in the hands of home buyers and investors, so expect to see some great auction prices," Frieden says. "Auctions are the only way to buy real estate where the pricing starts at the bottom and works its way up. Auctions are also the only buying alternative where you can set your own price. That’s why we continue to see amazing deals at our auctions, one after another."
Starting bids for the condos begin at $29,000.
The San Lorenzo one- and two-bedroom residences include:
- Panoramic views including downtown and the Miami skyline
- European style cabinets in kitchen and bathroom
- Ceramic tiled kitchen, foyer, and bathrooms
- Carpeted living areas and bedrooms
- Pre-wired for cable TV, telephone, and internet
- Impact resistant glass windows and sliding doors
- Private and expansive balconies.
- Complete brand-name appliance package including 18 cubic ft. top-freezer refrigerator
- Free standing electric range
- Built-in dishwasher
- Double-bowl stainless sink with garbage disposal
- Washer and dryer in each condo
The building features include:
- Elegant lobby and ground floor retail
- 24-hour secure gated entry
- Covered garage parking
- Recreation plaza with BBQ area
- Swimming pool in garden setting
- Meditation gazebo
- Fitness center
- Club room
- Individual A/C storage units for each condo
“These condos are simply fantastic,” Frieden says. “If you’re looking to buy or invest in today’s housing market, now is the best time. Today’s low prices and low interest rates have created a perfect storm for home buyers. This is a very unique period in the real estate market.”
To see the condos, go to http://www.sanlorenzocondo.com. San Lorenzo’s address is 219 N.W. 12th Ave., Miami, FL 33128. The open house inspection start date is March 12th. The on-site office open house hours are 10 AM to 6 PM.
Contact: Rick Weinberg
# # #