Limeade offered solutions that made our vision of ‘inspiring and simplifying healthy living’ for our team members an easy, fun, and positive experience.
Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) March 23, 2010
Limeade®, a leading provider of corporate health and productivity solutions, today announced the following 10 milestones along its path to building happy, healthy, high-performance workforces:
1. Grew 30-fold in year-over-year employee subscribers
2. Won contracts with the State of Washington, Jamba Juice, WebCor Builders, BridgePoint Education and dozens more (see partial list here)
3. Grew the Limeade Alliance Member reseller network 60%, expanding into the United Kingdom, Oregon and Colorado
4. Closed a $3 million financing on Jan. 31, 2010
5. Welcomed John Keister, president of Marchex, Inc., to their board of directors
6. Delivered new features to Limeade’s award-winning corporate wellness service, including interactive dashboards to better serve health coaching partners, and new application programming interfaces (APIs) for more seamless integration with mobile devices, disease management and other wellness services
7. Received SAS 70 Type II audit report – covering assurance of enterprise data privacy and security practices
8. Agreed to present proprietary data on “How Well-Being DRIVES Health and Productivity Outcomes” at the prestigious Benefits Forum and Expo
9. Announced a move to larger offices in downtown Bellevue, CNN Money’s “Top places to live and launch a business”
10. Announced no takers on their 2009 “Limeade Donut-Back Guarantee” promotion
“Employers are looking for ways to tap the power of social networks, and to use incentives and behavioral economics to align employee and employer goals,” said Henry Albrecht, Limeade CEO.
“With health insurance reform passing, employee health and productivity are must-solve problems for employers and their service providers, and we’re ready to help,” Albrecht added.
Clients like Jamba Juice, a leading retailer, see a glimpse of the future in the Bellevue firm. “Limeade offered solutions that made our vision of ‘inspiring and simplifying healthy living’ for our team members an easy, fun, and positive experience,” said Kathy Wright, Vice President, Human Resources.
New Limeade Alliance Member Pearn Kandola LLP, a UK-based practice of Business Psychologists, signed on for two reasons: customer demand and cutting-edge science. Senior Partner, Professor Binna Kandola noted, “Our high-performance clients from London to Paris to Geneva clamor for the most relevant and innovative solutions. The Limeade well-being and productivity science is underappreciated and actually a bit revolutionary.”
Fellow Limeade Alliance Member and Colleen Reilly of Total Well-Being added: “Limeade’s whole-person, whole-population approach to improving company performance is refreshing.”
Based in Bellevue, Wash., Limeade is an online wellness company focused on building happy, healthy, high-performance workforces. Limeade provides the tools to measure and improve all of the key drivers of well-being, productivity and health. And Limeade treats people like, well, people. Hit refresh at http://www.limeade.com.
# # #