Round Rock, TX (PRWEB) March 25, 2010
Own a physical therapy clinic or a seafood market or a shoe store? Do you own a restaurant or a political research journal or an investment company which specializes in green energy?
Small business owners can name their business to Blossom Tree Communications, LLC, founder Bryan N. Hadley and he would be more than happy to help publicize their business via the tools of New Media.
“I love to be creative with the inspiring tools of New Media,” Hadley says. “When my work helps a small business owner, I jump for joy and I do mean literally. It makes me very happy if I can help a business be more productive by way of positive exposure and through creative processes.”
Hadley aims to produce results by offering these questions and answers for small business owners:
- Need a press release to go out to area, state or national press to receive publicity? He knows how to send it and to whom.
- Want to get an idea or word in the broadcast media? He has a fully developed podcast and video press package (product movie) program to get broadcast packages into the hands of the real on-air people.
- Need sports communications? He knows how to write sports, broadcast sports packages and knows sports of all different kinds
- Want a newsletter to send to clients? He can develop one that catches their attention.
- Need a speech that will make an audience say Wow!? He can write it and make the business look good.
- Want an opinion editorial that can spin the issue? He can write and form the message.
- Need research or a report in a timely manner? He has the time and expertise.
Hadley created his company with the specific aim to try and help small businesses which, he says, are the economic backbone of America. “I simply realize, after being in the news business for years at a time, that the true heroes of the American economy are and always will be small business owners,” Hadley says. “And if I can help them in putting forth creative public relations which increases the visibility of their business, then I am one happy man and one happy small business owner, too.”
Bryan N. Hadley
Blossom Tree Communications, LLC – Proud Member, Austin Chamber of Commerce
Blossom Tree Communications, LLC, founder Bryan N. Hadley is a Broadcast News graduate of the University of Texas at Austin. He has worked in the trenches as a government relations liaison, press secretary, speechwriter, news director, sports director, radio talk show host, personal aide on Capitol Hill, radio DJ, and political researcher. In all, he has 17 years of experience performing in broadcasting, politics, and public relations communications.
The aim of Blossom Tree Communications, LLC, is to set forth New Media communications work that increases a company's exposure while positively shaping its message and what the company would like to be known for in its business environment.
# # #